Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

McInnes. Worth it?

I'd hardly call it "butting in". We're on a public forum; the whole point of which is to discuss and debate. As for the differing angle.. I'm not sure what the issue is with that. It almost sounds like you'd have preferred it if I too had as good as said you were lying. All you've got to do to "win" here is show that your claim is true and anyone who questioned your integrity will be own you an apology IMO.

I gave information that many within AFC already know. If you don't know, that's not my concern.

As for the rude cunt who can't engage like a normal functioning human being - possibly because he's not - why should I satisfy him? Because he's got "global moderator" as his title? Would you engage with cunts like that?

You're not interested in the debate (of whether he's worth it or not). Your ONLY angle is to ask for "proof". What if I was unable or unwilling to? Does this mean I made it up, knowing full well that the actual proof is due out imminently and that it WILL become public knowledge shortly?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have done is ask for the source of the fact but as usual you’ve been caught with your pants down.

Before you wrote "link" - no "please", just being the rude cunt that you are - you disputed what he got paid, which is a matter of fact, not opinion.

Now you say that I've been "caught with my pants down". This assumes that I am wrong... or are you assuming that I'm wrong because I didn't reveal my sources?

"As usual" implies that I make up shit all the time. Give me one example ever of a fabrication from me?

Then we might discuss why the ONLY exchange I ever get from both you and your arselicker is never to discuss debates but ONLY to seek confrontation? You're not really that sad are you?

Before you wrote "link" - no "please", just being the rude cunt that you are - you disputed what he got paid, which is a matter of fact, not opinion.

Now you say that I've been "caught with my pants down". This assumes that I am wrong... or are you assuming that I'm wrong because I didn't reveal my sources?

"As usual" implies that I make up shit all the time. Give me one example ever of a fabrication from me?

Then we might discuss why the ONLY exchange I ever get from both you and your arselicker is never to discuss debates but ONLY to seek confrontation? You're not really that sad are you?

A fact is something that has been (not will be) proven to be true. I am not disputing it, I was merely looking for the evidence to prove that it is true, as it’s obviously not in the accounts as they don’t have that level of transparency.

A fact is something that has been (not will be) proven to be true. I am not disputing it, I was merely looking for the evidence to prove that it is true, as it’s obviously not in the accounts as they don’t have that level of transparency.

Listen up you insulting cunt. It IS a a matter of fact what he got paid, irrespective as to the timing as to when YOU find out.

You have already disputed it... on this thread. And you can fucking whistle for my two sources, ten months apart. I didn't post it when I first heard but having had this corroborated by an equally qualified source, I was just asking the question as to whether he was worth it but you and your arselicker have totally derailed the thread.

Now will you answer the questions as to what else I have fabricated and why you continuousy seek confrontation with ad hominem attacks? I can't help my thinking you're a boring knob. You never post anything worth reading, it's nothing personal. Go fuck yourself.

Listen up you insulting cunt. It IS a a matter of fact what he got paid, irrespective as to the timing as to when YOU find out.

You have already disputed it... on this thread. And you can fucking whistle for my two sources, ten months apart. I didn't post it when I first heard but having had this corroborated by an equally qualified source, I was just asking the question as to whether he was worth it but you and your arselicker have totally derailed the thread.

Now will you answer the questions as to what else I have fabricated and why you continuousy seek confrontation with ad hominem attacks? I can't help my thinking you're a boring knob. You never post anything worth reading, it's nothing personal. Go fuck yourself.

All points noted  :thumbsup:

I said he was paid 3/4 a million and two posters as good as said I was lying.

Now you butt in with a different angle. I never said I was reluctant to reveal my sources but in this debate, two posters have disputed that he was paid that. Manc said he couldn't imagine it but unlike the two, he didn't know. I think it's fair that we deal with the hostility first. At least others have discussed whether or not he's worth it. Two have flatly denied he was paid it. I want to know why they are so sure and why they tried to derail the debate?

You are barking mad, which is a good reason not to believe you. But, I never said you were lying or even suggested you were lying, so by saying I called you a liar, you have essentially just lied. Maybe your sources are wrong, for example.

Secondly, I did offer an opinion on whether McInnes was worth 750k. You said I didn't. So you were wrong again.

It's hard to believe you when you're wrong so often. Poor.

Listen up you insulting cunt.

::) I don't even know where to start with this.

I'm no Kow sympathiser by any means but Rocket, few (if any) are ruder, more negative or more insulting (and often downright aggressive) than you. Now that is a fact that no one is in any doubt about. But just in case.. here's the evidence for all to see: www.donstalk.co.uk

You obviously recognise the difference between an online forum and face to face social interactions. If you didn't and you spoke to folk like this you'd get smacked in the mouth on a very regular basis but yet you seem to let Donstalk wind you up a lot. Why? What are you getting out of it?

You are barking mad, which is a good reason not to believe you.

:laughing::thumbsup:

Thank you for lightening the situation. I don't disagree with you in broad terms but it needs precise definition of course. It's mad to vote Tory (like the North East did), it's mad to believe the media (like the vast majority do) and it's mad to not see how useless McInnes is  ;D

But, I never said you were lying or even suggested you were lying, so by saying I called you a liar, you have essentially just lied. Maybe your sources are wrong, for example.

You need to read wot u wroted to know that's not true.

Secondly, I did offer an opinion on whether McInnes was worth 750k. You said I didn't. So you were wrong again.

It's hard to believe you when you're wrong so often. Poor.

I didn't say that you hadn't offered opinion. You're reading into it the wrong way and taking stuff out of context, unsurprisingly when the little tit jumped in and you guys are all responding to posts addressed to others. Stand free ye fucking cunt.

I've held off replying to this topic again, as it got me thinking and certainly didn't want recent results to blur my thought process.

Overall, yes, he's been worth it. The transformation around the club is there for all to see. From top to bottom, things run a lot smoother and it feels like a professionally run club. Yes there are things I've disagreed with, but they're never going to get everything right.

However, if he is / was paid that much?  He's certainly not shown he's worth that and the huns will certainly be feeling the better out of the parties. We haven't had the trophy return to justify that sum, despite our hatred of them. Hopefully he rectifies that this season

he has stabilised and reached his ceiling if we cannot lay a glove on them tmw without morelos and lafferty then hes done

With the fans for sure....

With Milne... well he might pay attention with a few home crowds of 8k or less but I still believe the only way DM wont be in post at season's end is if he walks

He's been on the £750k for almost a year now with around 18 months or so left on his contract. There may or may not be a release clause specifying what a club would have to cough up to secure his services but if not the balance of his salary remaining would be the usual starting point in negotiations, though in practice i think we would be doing well to get £500k.

However just cannot see right now who is going to be wanting his services in the near future. EPL clubs I would say are beyond him, just not a big enough name for them to be interested. The Ipswich job that Lambert got a few days back is probably the level that might be interested in him....the WBA job will always be one he gets linked with if/when it becomes available but they are going well right now with promotion a target and if they get back up to the Premier League it again becomes out of his reach.

All in all I think we are "stuck" with him till his contract runs out. This season hasn't been great (though starting to improve) but he has enough goodwill with Milne and the board that even if we were to finish 8th as we are at present his job would be perfectly safe. He gets his hands on the new training ground in the summer (W.A.N.K.S/unexpected delays permitting). A decent summer recruitment and better start in the league next season will be expected....if he does then a new contract offer will be forthcoming around this time next year. Whether or not he would sign it I have no idea. A similar start as this season and I think he would need to win one of the Cups to get an extension offer.

I highly doubt we'd force a manager change during construction of a new stadium. McInnes has been heavily involved in the promo, would be surprised to see him canned before he gets to use it. Leaving for another club is different but I suspect he missed the boat on a 'bigger' club and mid table championship is probably his best bet.