Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Betting

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Kiriakov, a cheeky fiver on O'Sullivan to beat Ding 6-3 (9/2) tonight!!!!! 

I had him £12.50 e/w (8/1) 1/2 odds 1-2 both years he won World's in 2012 and 2013.  RIDICULOUS PRICE second year after he took 12 months out out and destroyed field.  Had him twice out of last three years he won Masters in 2014 and 2016 against Selby and Hawkins again both (7/2) which is still cracking value for a player of his ability.  Not sure why we didn't have the guy when playing Perry 2017. 

A cheeky fiver.  Loving that! Spend your winnings wisely Seabass  :thumbsup:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies RS, was too bold with that call.

Got a couple of free bets so have put two trebles on for the golf today:

Grace to beat  B Watson

Cabrera Bello to beat Kodaira

Aphibarnrat to beat Reavie.  returns just under 30 quid

Pieters to beat Final

Fleetwood to beat Poulter

Oosthuizen to beat Duffner. returns 27 quid.

Neither likely to come in but I'm loaded with the flu so gives me more interest/something to shout at the tv about.

Here's a good treble for you today BB

Casey, Poulter and Oosthuizen to win their matches at combined odds of just over 4/1.  I'm going for one of Seabass' cheeky fivers on that.  :thumbsup:

No apologies required nor due. It was a good pick at a good price.

I've found a couple of lovely nailed on teams for Saturday already. I got the same price for them as I got for Berliner AK 07 tonight, currently 2-0 up away from home, a team I'd never heard of and I lived in Deutschland for six years! Got KFC Uerdingen 05, another team I've never heard of, in a couple of trebles with them, 1-0 up already after 16 minutes  8)

My pick for Saturday will be Wigan away to Bury.

Tomorrow I'm going for a £5 double on Shrewsbury and Coventry.  Potential return for 2 home wins of £16.19.

£10 on it B.B.  Morton 1/3 & Wigan 7/10.

My mate picked Ayr for our double and I added Wigan and he picked Coventry for our Quad.

Lot of great minds thinking alike here  :thumbsup:

Good day all round. Well done lads  :thumbsup:

Friday and Saturday the next two for us BB.

Guffies Easter card gives good opportunities.

Nice one RS.

I shall have a look this week for Friday and Saturday.  Away this weekend in Verona so will try to get picks for both days at the same time. Shall be taking in Chievo v Sampdoria while I'm away, that's a game that's screaming out Over 2.5 given recent defensive difficulties for both but as I'll be there I'll stay away from betting on it.  Sure fire goalless draw coming up!

Giddy heights of the Vanarama National League North for me tonight.  :o

Going with a £5 double on Brackley Town to beat Boston United and Harrogate Town to win at home to Spennymoor.

Potential return of £13.46.

+£15.36 kitns

7/10 picks = 70%

3/5 doubles = 60%

Bobby, my mate and I are going Friday, Saturday and Sunday so see what you fancy.

Enjoy Verona. Been to Lake Garda and Milano and Torino to the west and Venezia to the east but never been to Verona so will be interested to hear your spiel. Long weekend? A part of the world you know? Love Italy.

Not much jumping out for me on Friday so I'd have to take Wigan again for me, this time at home to Oldham.

Saturday - Atalanta at home to Udinese. Udinese lost 5 on the spin and Atalanta should be doing better this season, have weirdly struggled at home but should still be strong enough to win this one.

Sunday - Like the look of Villarreal away to Malaga at better than Evens. Malaga are woeful and Villarreal are the sort of team who can grind out victories.

Thanks RS, never visited Verona before but been to a fair amount of Italy and loved it so looking forward to it. Just a couple of nights, heading out on Friday morning and back Sunday evening - going with old school mates, getting too hard for some of them to get more than 2 nights away from the wife and kids but will have a good laugh, and enjoy some cracking food and wine.

Lovely town.

Possibly my favourite in Italy.

Quote from a yank in the amphitheater about the state of the terraces

" Gee this wouldn't be allowed back home, why don't they fix it up?"

Just as well he never stood on the old ash terracing at Hampden.

Not much jumping out for me on Friday so I'd have to take Wigan again for me, this time at home to Oldham.

Ha. We have a Cardiff Wigan double on ourselves and I love it. £10 on. £19.60 only back I'm afraid as both prices are now 2/5 whereas we got them both at 4/9 two or three days ago.

Saturday - Atalanta at home to Udinese. Udinese lost 5 on the spin and Atalanta should be doing better this season, have weirdly struggled at home but should still be strong enough to win this one.

Didn't see this one so will put £10 on it too, with Falkirk at home to Brechin (1/4) = £18.05 (Atalanta 4/9).

Sunday - Like the look of Villarreal away to Malaga at better than Evens. Malaga are woeful and Villarreal are the sort of team who can grind out victories.

Amazing coincidence. I put them on in a double with Atletico already. Another £10 at 2/9 and 23/20 = £26.28.

Enjoy northern Italy. Like it's possible not to  :thumbsup:

And PM me your e-mail sometime. I'll show you our spreadsheet and a more comprehensive one that's been going for 3 months. It IS possible to beat the bookies ?

Tell ye what Bobby, if this works out between us until the rest of the season, I'm going to invite you to join us for a NOT - a Nailed On Treble - in August to start the 2018/19 season where we pick one each and make some good dough. Your picks are exactly the type of selections we go for. I knew this would work  :thumbsup:

You will NEVER be asked for money as our goal is not to lose and I can afford to take the risk. It's the element of competition between us that makes it pay plus my selection of suitable partners of course! We started with nothing at the end of December but I'm suggesting we hold back £200 to start our 2018/19 NOD in August, the goal being £2.5k each at Xmas and the rest in May 2019.