Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 bets: -

BB 100%, RS 50%

Balance (between us) = +£4.65

I bet most days that end in y so you decide when you want your next pick. Tuesday has a reasonably big card to choose from.

Off and running...

:thumbsup:

From Tuesday's card I'd pick Shrewsbury - good away record, and going up against Northampton who have Ash Taylor playing for them.  Better than even money at the moment so a departure from my other picks but some of the "nailed on" teams in terms of prices seem a bit off to me.

:thumbsup:

From Tuesday's card I'd pick Shrewsbury - good away record, and going up against Northampton who have Ash Taylor playing for them.  Better than even money at the moment so a departure from my other picks but some of the "nailed on" teams in terms of prices seem a bit off to me.

The beauty of good odds picks like that - and Shrews is a great value bet at that price (5/4) - is that we can risk less for a better return.

Doubled with Dunfermline away to the hapless hopeless Brechin @ 2/5. Fiver on it.

Edit: Typo. Dunf 4/9. £16.25 back hopefully.

So tempted to back Tiger Woods to win the Arnold Palmer this weekend but picking a golf tournament winner is a bit of a lottery.  He's 13/2 after a good first round.

Tied 5th in the end following a 2nd place the week before.

Lump your money on him for the Masters at 10/1.

I love a challenge Rocket so keen to try your system.

My first £2.50 double this weekend is going on Schalke to win away to Wolfsburg and Hearts to beat Thistle at Tynecastle.  Both are 23/20 shots which if successful will get me back £11.56.  :thumbsup:

So tempted to back Tiger Woods to win the Arnold Palmer this weekend but picking a golf tournament winner is a bit of a lottery.  He's 13/2 after a good first round.

Good shooting loon, £9.06 up after one double. The home came in a lot easier than the away but great start, 2 x odds against.

Keep us posted of your second double picks and your stake. Let's see who's the most in profit come May.

10/1 not enuf to tempt me. Tiger was rusty this weekend but great to have him back.

Keep us posted of your second double picks and your stake. Let's see who's the most in profit come May.

I'm going £5 double on Ayr away to Albion Rovers tonight 2/5 and Dunfermline to beat Brechin 4/9.  Possible £10.11 return.

Tomorrow the same on Liechtenstein 7/10 to beat Andorra and Macclesfield away at Maidstone 6/4.  Possible return on that one is £21.25.  Never thought I would ever find myself cheering on Liechtenstein.

I'm going £5 double on Ayr away to Albion Rovers tonight 2/5 and Dunfermline to beat Brechin 4/9.  Possible £10.11 return.

Coincidence, my mate picked Ayr and Dunfermline is my pick. Dunno which bookies you use or whether the prices have come in but I got 4/9 on Ayr and 9/20 on Dunf on McBookie. I tend to stick with bet365 or them as they usually are in amongst the best odds.

Tomorrow the same on Liechtenstein 7/10 to beat Andorra and Macclesfield away at Maidstone 6/4.  Possible return on that one is £21.25.  Never thought I would ever find myself cheering on Liechtenstein.

£14.17 in profit after 2, 100% picks, 4/4. Great start min.

Going for Mark Selby each way for next week's Snooker Players Championship on ITV4.  Won't meet O'Sullivan til Final so 1/2 odds 1-2 at (7/1) given how badly The Jester from Leicester has played all season is a risk worth taking.     

Selby is struggling for a bit of form Seabass.  I watched a bit of the Rocket last night and he looks untouchable at the moment.  He's down to just 5/2 for the World Championship.  Not much money to be made from him.

:thumbsup: So far so good

I hope you continue it tonight cos inspired by your picks, I've put Lichtenstein at evens in a double with Wigan tonight. Plus a treble on three teams I've never heard of from the Italian and German lower leagues.

The reason I'm backing Lichtenstein is because

1. One of their club sides beat Sevco

2. Andorra are shite

3. Lichtenstein are at home, but most of all

4. You backed them at 7/10 so evens is better value and you're lucky so I'm having some of that  :thumbsup:

you're lucky so I'm having some of that  :thumbsup:

Aye, nae giving up the day job just yet.

Looked at Wigan and thought the stuffing may have been knocked out of them by the FA Cup defeat at the weekend but time will tell. 

International friendlies are a bloody minefield though.  Nothing on the whole card that I looked at and thought that's a cert.

After 3 bets: -

BB 67%, RS 67%

33% NOD.

Balance (between us) = -35p

Saturday next.

Apologies RS, was too bold with that call.

Got a couple of free bets so have put two trebles on for the golf today:

Grace to beat  B Watson

Cabrera Bello to beat Kodaira

Aphibarnrat to beat Reavie.  returns just under 30 quid

Pieters to beat Final

Fleetwood to beat Poulter

Oosthuizen to beat Duffner. returns 27 quid.

Neither likely to come in but I'm loaded with the flu so gives me more interest/something to shout at the tv about.

No apologies required nor due. It was a good pick at a good price.

I've found a couple of lovely nailed on teams for Saturday already. I got the same price for them as I got for Berliner AK 07 tonight, currently 2-0 up away from home, a team I'd never heard of and I lived in Deutschland for six years! Got KFC Uerdingen 05, another team I've never heard of, in a couple of trebles with them, 1-0 up already after 16 minutes  8)

International friendlies are a bloody minefield though. 

Fuckin Andorra....they'd only won 5 of 147 internationals.

6 now!    :hammer:

Kiriakov,

January 29th at Paddy Power I put £12.50 e/w on Ronnie O'Sullivan (7/1) 1/2 odds 1-2 to win World Championships.

Aye, that's better value Seabass.  Higgins is the only guy that disna seem to be scared of him.  I would expect one of the two of those to win it but it's a pretty grueling tournament, mentally, over two weeks so who knows?

Kiriakov, a cheeky fiver on O'Sullivan to beat Ding 6-3 (9/2) tonight!!!!! 

I had him £12.50 e/w (8/1) 1/2 odds 1-2 both years he won World's in 2012 and 2013.  RIDICULOUS PRICE second year after he took 12 months out out and destroyed field.  Had him twice out of last three years he won Masters in 2014 and 2016 against Selby and Hawkins again both (7/2) which is still cracking value for a player of his ability.  Not sure why we didn't have the guy when playing Perry 2017.