Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scott McKenna

Prepare to be astounded then Big Al..

I've just had a txt saying that QPR have bid £6million

EDIT.....and I see someone on the Hat has heard the same

Fucking hell.

However if the source is The Hat then pinch of salt required

technically he can play tmw and still sign ?

Is it not a 5pm deadline? I assumed he couldn't sign (for an English club anyway). However, being in Croatia doesn't mean he can't come home - or fly to England - tomorrow. Hopefully we get the loanee across there later today or first thing tomorrow if he signs.

Is it not a 5pm deadline? I assumed he couldn't sign (for an English club anyway). However, being in Croatia doesn't mean he can't come home - or fly to England - tomorrow. Hopefully we get the loanee across there later today or first thing tomorrow if he signs.

As Rico says, the deadline is 5pm tomorrow so I would say the answer to the question as to whether he can play or not, surely is No, but hey, what do I know :dunno:

2 Players got off the flight, bags taken off, so 2 not travelling, apparently McKenna is neither of them, but doesn't sound very healthy, the flight has been, or still is, delayed.

Could very well be May, some suggesting it might even be a late Bid for Big Sammy. Regardless, we could be doing without all of this, such an important game coming up.  :

Sky Sports saying that Forest have bid £7million

Isn't there something about transfer windows where if terms have been agreed for a transfer but paperwork hasn't quite been concluded that so long as the relevant FA's have been notified that the transfer is going through you can continue the process for a short time (hours not days) beyond the time that the window has closed?

Never got a reply, so he is either on plane with phone switched off or at McDairmid Pk for medical ??

I think McInnes having done the press conference now, means it was bollocks, or as Ayrshire-Don says, it could have been supporters, he didn't mention anything about Players.

EDIT - Just seen this from BBC.

Despite being expected to fly out with the team, Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and director of football operations Steven Gunn failed to travel.

Don't they normally deal with transfer's? Could be trying to work out a way to get Vyner in on time?

Sky Sports saying that Forest have bid £7million

Isn't there something about transfer windows where if terms have been agreed for a transfer but paperwork hasn't quite been concluded that so long as the relevant FA's have been notified that the transfer is going through you can continue the process for a short time (hours not days) beyond the time that the window has closed?

In the case of England tomorrow provided it is notified by 5pm you then have until 7pm to submit completed paperwork ( only heard this earlier today).

I think McInnes having done the press conference now, means it was bollocks, or as Ayrshire-Don says, it could have been supporters, he didn't mention anything about Players.

EDIT - Just seen this from BBC.

Despite being expected to fly out with the team, Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and director of football operations Steven Gunn failed to travel.

Don't they normally deal with transfer's? Could be trying to work out a way to get Vyner in on time?

Not wishing to be overly negative but it could also be to deal with offers received and transfers out

Think we'd be mental to reject it, he clearly wants out now and 7 Million is not to be sniffed at, and hopefully some sort of percentage added for his next transfer?

Al, I think you are probably more correct leaning on the transfer out side of it, especially given the timing of Forest's alleged bid, makes sense, they definitely got off the Plane, it was delayed due to it. Might be a bit of both actually, Vyner in, McKenna out. He'd need to be signed by 11pm tonight to be eligible for next weeks return fixture I think.