Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons - Apollon Limassol - Thursday - 745

Well Guys,

Don't know whether this is a good or bad sign but our ticket has just been delivered in our town's pm slot BY A NEW CYPRIOT POSTMAN whose mother and father is from Larnaca!!  Had some chuckle together!!!

You get two postal dleiveries a day ?

Thought they ditched that years ago !

Anyway, relax, telt you it would be on it's way.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upwards of 14,000 sold now.

Outstanding stuff, let's hope the sales keep on being as healthy into the final days!  Cannot wait for this

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

Probably the only game i'll get to this season, hope it's a good one  8)

In

Driving up from the weeg

South stand somewhere

Driving back down

2-1 dons. Arnie and christie

Any result with Apollon Nil in it is a must if we are to progress. Shame the rain and wind are blowing through today instead of tomorrow.

oot - Cannot get away from work before 5 so no chance of making it.

Work

Stream hopefully or at worst radio

Flat

2-0 Christie and Shinnie

So do we drop AOC in favour of Kari?  I'm certainly inclined to do so, even though it is a shame on AOC.  But would think that Kari will bring out the best of Reynolds as well.

Harsh on AOC but it's a no brainer, especially since he's played with Reynolds before so it's not like a completely new partnership. He also knows our opponents very well so makes sense to me.

I'd go with 9 of eleven from last Thursday's game, obviously Arnie in place of O'Connor. I'd say the bigger question is who starts up top? Don't see it being Stockley and given when we needed improvement DM replaced Stockley with Maynard, do we start him tomorrow......a guy who has never scored for us and a handful of goals in a couple of years or our much criticized top scorer for the last few years??

I think it's Maynard.

Maynard has had limited opportunities at West Ham United and the like and honestly feel he could be 'jewel' in our crown this season if given a fair crack of the whip.

Totally agree seabass

As i said before, i have a good feeling about Maybard.think hes gonna be brilliant.

I still have reservations with Reynolds.hes been pish for so long even though he has played well the last few games.

We need goals to go over therw with.

I think Christie will be heavily marked so who's gonna step up to the plate?

Maynard has had limited opportunities at West Ham United and the like and honestly feel he could be 'jewel' in our crown this season if given a fair crack of the whip.

I really don't know, haven't seen enough of the player and can only speculate based on previous transfer fees that the guy can play. Some may say the same thing about Storey, he could have been our guy but hasn't been given a sniff.

As i said before, i have a good feeling about Maybard.think hes gonna be brilliant.

To be fair, you have said that about every single player that has signed for us over the last few seasons.

I reckon you might be right this time though. I'd start Maynard too for what it's worth. Can't do any harm.