🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

NK Siroki Brijeg - Dons - Thursday 7:45pm

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your boys are OK DD

He's ok. ;D

His phone isn't working(nothing unusual) but he managed to contact Mrs. Donsdaft via poofbook.

I think its's the local mob.

I watched them getting pumped out of the Champions League last night by Maribor.

To think I was supporting the bastards too.  >:(

He's ok. ;D

His phone isn't working(nothing unusual) but he managed to contact Mrs. Donsdaft via poofbook.

I think its's the local mob.

I watched them getting pumped out of the Champions League last night by Maribor.

To think I was supporting the bastards too.  >:(

There's two in Mostar, velez and zrinjski, actually sounds like it may have been velez...guess they wanted to see who were the best red army

Glad he's fine!

The Zrinjski lot were wearing red and white hoops last night.

There ends my knowledge of Bosnian fitba.

Thanks for your concern.

Been in a few fracas's myself over the years but it's worse when it's your wee boy.

He'll kill me for the wee boy comment, he's 30 next month.

I was never the world's best dressed man.

Jimmies with flapping soles, a Bunkheed running vest (with holes) and denim x 3 would just about sum up my appearence circa 73/74

Cool as fuck eh?

Wranglers, DM's and Harrington Jacket

There's two in Mostar, velez and zrinjski, actually sounds like it may have been velez...guess they wanted to see who were the best red army

Glad he's fine!

Some boy messaging the DT FB account laying the blame "100%" at the feet of Velez.

Disappointingly, it has been confirmed as Velez fans.  This guy was separate to that of the facebook account Tyrant but confirms what that guy said.

On the flip side, it sounds like the game should pass without trouble  :thumbsup:  Here's hoping anyway

All this chat about heat and humidity is sensationalism by the papers. They claimed it was 80 degrees last night - that's only 26oC in modern money. They also made a point of saying it was 50% humidity. To put that in perspective - where I live (Kilmarnock) is to be 18oC and 72% humidity tomorrow night at the same time. It really isn't that bad. If it was to be humidity in the 80%'s then they would have a problem but at 50% that is low compared to Scotland in the summer time evenings.