Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup Final - Dons vs Tims

You'll be happy then, as we beat them 2-1 in February 2016.

Ha, I meant in Glasgow.  I felt that they had belief.  Even when we lost 4-0 it was only because Hayes was fucked.  We'd be more than equal if not more dominant than them up until that point. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That performance was a disgrace.

Not as big a disgrace however as grovelling to the tim bastards for a shottie of one of their players, and you all seemed happy enough with that.

That showed that we don't even see ourselves in the same league as the big boys team.

Aye, just heard that.

Load of shite.

There's always most of the South Stand (supposed neutral tickets) which erupted when Celtic scored against us in the League Cup Final.

Oh the perils of having a preferred/traditional end at the national stadium which is slightly smaller than the opposite end

Oh the perils of having a preferred/traditional end at the national stadium which is slightly smaller than the opposite end

AYe, I had a laugh when I heard that. GIRFUY the whole lot of the bead rattling cunts, even more funnier is that part of the issue has been the demand for corporate tickets from Celtic supporters for the SFAs seats which mean they will only get extra tickets if we fail to sell our allocation. I hope a lot of the fairweathers who were at Parkhead for the 2014 League Cup final bother their arse with this one and stop them from getting extra tickets.

If I was McInnes I would be using this sort of shyte to motivate our players for the final. The sense of expectation from this lot if frightening.

19,874 tickets for the cup final. There is a possibility of a further 1,344.

The club messed up allocation of tickets for the LCF via the "1 client ref = 1 ticket fiasco" meant they failed to sell out.

In addition, they made sure anyone that got one through a supporters club could not get one via website.

This time it seems there are 2 tickets per client ref.

Half of the people who went to final 2014 (lets face it) were one off fans.  First time at a final.

For Hampden you would hope 20,000 would be sold out fairly quickly.

700 more tickets is a petty fallacy since Hampden holds 51,800?  If AFC get 21,000 and Celtic 20,300 that still leaves over 10,000 tickets on the market outside official allocations.

Many of these will go to Celtic fans more probably.

19,874 tickets for the cup final. There is a possibility of a further 1,344.

The club messed up allocation of tickets for the LCF via the "1 client ref = 1 ticket fiasco" meant they failed to sell out.

In addition, they made sure anyone that got one through a supporters club could not get one via website.

This time it seems there are 2 tickets per client ref.

Half of the people who went to final 2014 (lets face it) were one off fans.  First time at a final.

For Hampden you would hope 20,000 would be sold out fairly quickly.

700 more tickets is a petty fallacy since Hampden holds 51,800?  If AFC get 21,000 and Celtic 20,300 that still leaves over 10,000 tickets on the market outside official allocations.

Many of these will go to Celtic fans more probably.

The 10000 seats which go to corporate and the SFA "family" have been snapped up by Celtic supporters already according to the SFA, these will be guys who support Celtic.

To me it makes sense to split the tickets 50/50 as they have done and if a club cannot sell them then just hand them back, but Celtic always have to have a gripe.

I was in the waiting room for 20 minutes.  Got through eventually 15 mins ago and secured 4 x bweefs for the South Lower.  Couldn't get four seats together in the Norther, not sure if that means it's selling fast or they're releasing in batches. 

Anyway fuck it COYR.

To have any hope of winning the cup I really think we have to beat them this friday.  If we can manage that then our players get the psychological lift of ending their unbeaten season hopes as well as knowing they can actually win against them.  As for celtic? Well there could be no argument that they would be pissed off which would give them an added motivation in the cup final but it would also plant that seed of doubt in their minds that it's still possible to get pipped at the post despite the season they have had.  If we win friday i would give us a 1 in 4 chance to win the cup, if we don't it's about 1 in 10 in my eyes.

To have any hope of winning the cup I really think we have to beat them this friday.  If we can manage that then our players get the psychological lift of ending their unbeaten season hopes as well as knowing they can actually win against them.  As for celtic? Well there could be no argument that they would be pissed off which would give them an added motivation in the cup final but it would also plant that seed of doubt in their minds that it's still possible to get pipped at the post despite the season they have had.  If we win friday i would give us a 1 in 4 chance to win the cup, if we don't it's about 1 in 10 in my eyes.

I think the cup game will take care of itself regardless of what happens this coming Friday.  We just need to hope that we turn up for this final.

I'd quite happily take a defeat on Friday for a cup win in two weeks time.

Lump your cash on a Dons cup final win lads before the news gets out and the odds shorten.

I was in Ballater yesterday ( fuck me am I old enough for Sunday runnies?) and of course visited the sweetie shop.

A bag of "lucky" AFC rock was duly purchased and will be given to my wee boy ( now nearly 30) on cup final day.

Bound to work ( I forgot this past League cup final) so the trophy is practically ours already.

Lump your cash on a Dons cup final win lads before the news gets out and the odds shorten.

I was in Ballater yesterday ( fuck me am I old enough for Sunday runnies?) and of course visited the sweetie shop.

A bag of "lucky" AFC rock was duly purchased and will be given to my wee boy ( now nearly 30) on cup final day.

Bound to work ( I forgot this past League cup final) so the trophy is practically ours already.

Bloody hell. Once the bookies catch wind of this and our odds plummet that'll certainly affect the Celtic players' confidence!

Tickets bought last night. Apparently there was all sorts of chaos online trying to get tickets? My pal managed no bother.  :thumbsup:

£36 :( That's £6 per Celtic goal.

Flights booked, tickets sorted, just need a hotel to sort out, which am struggling with. If i was only coming my self I wouldn't worry but the malaga loons are on tow aswell.

Roll on!

I had the same problem when I was looking just after the semi-final...apparently Kiss are playing in Glasgow on 27th hence the cost of B&B.  I eventually decided to book a B&B in Falkirk...£55.

Flights booked, tickets sorted, just need a hotel to sort out, which am struggling with. If i was only coming my self I wouldn't worry but the malaga loons are on tow aswell.

Roll on!

Hope you and your kids have a good day out, Malaga  :thumbsup:

I had the same problem when I was looking just after the semi-final...apparently Kiss are playing in Glasgow on 27th hence the cost of B&B.  I eventually decided to book a B&B in Falkirk...£55.

Ffs, i better no tell the loons that Kiss are playing or they will want tickets to see them too! Ever since they saw a movie with them in it they became obsessed with kiss!

Cheers manc, am sure we will