SC Semi-final - Dons - HIVs - Sat 22 April - 12:15

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In

North Stand

Driving - most mates going down and staying on Fri night, some nae going, was holding off for news for a fitba special train but then heard there's not going to be one.

Was at the last semi against Hibs when thumb heid and that fat coont O'Connor scored. Don't want anything like that again.

I see the daily retard is 'reporting' that Hibs fans are set to 'hugely outnumber' Dons fans at Hampden.  ::)

I was pleased when Hibs won the Scottish Cup last year, especially when It was against the Huns.

But, they really are starting to get full of themselves. Winning one Scottish Cup in over 100 years and winning the Championship on the third try....... I really hope we wipe that smug look off their ugly mugs.

Oot

Bed

Online if I can get up at 6:00am local

Bed/celebrating if I indeed got oot of my bed

2-1 shaky win, 2-0 at HT (Rooney and Jack), soft pen for them on 50 mins then 40 mins of desperately worrying football

Pretty much the same as last Saturday then!  Would still take it of course. If we play anywhere close to our best, we'll win.  An awful lot being said about Hibs, but they are still a Championship club playing Championship teams each week.

Really hope McGinn is back for this one, then gives us an option of Christie off the bench if needs be.

No fucking about boys, go for the jugular.  We should have too much for them.

Our recent cup record against them is not great but given the proximity of their ground to my flat we better fucking win on Saturday.

As long as we play to level we are capable of then should win this comfortably. However play like we did in the second half last week and it could be a long afternoon. Hopefully McGinn is fit as we look a more balanced team when he plays.

In

Pub somewhere in the Weeg

North Stand

Train back to the Capital with lots of Hibs cunts hopefully with them greeting about not winning the cup for another 100 years.

2-0 Dons McLean and Shinnie

really worried about this, far too often this bottling team just cant cope with the big games.

:(

especially playing in the Scottish cup.

Looks like you and I are the minority. I think Hibs will win.

I've been known to express pessimism to hide optimism and guard against disappointment. I think we will know from McInnes' team selection how it might end. We "should" be able to beat them but should've, would've and could've are the most destructive terms in sport.

Train back to the Capital with lots of Hibs cunts hopefully with them greeting about not winning the cup for another 100 years.

Lets hope this is the case and not them getting excited about doing the double.

In

Train through and hopefully a few pints somewhere

North Stand

Train back through (bus if we lose and I can't stand to be around that manky lot celebrating)

1 - 1 AET - Hayes. Dons win on pens and everyone ageing 10 years in the process.

Looking forward to the game. Just picked up my tickets. I don't think we've gone into this game in the best frame of mind, especially the way we finished the game against Saints. That said, McInnes has surprised me in the past, with just as many unexpected wins as unexpected losses. Don't know what to expect from the hibees at all, so should be a great game. We're good at fitba, and hopefully that'll get us through on the day.

Only changes for me would be Reynolds back in for O'Connor and McGinn for Christie. Back to the winning team that started the year.