Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Your 70's Musical Guilty Pleasure

BigAl

Not forgetting Mr G's ;)

Mr G's was a good score. Villas had a lot of trash. Jamies was good for a while.

I preferred to talk them into sex rather than dance them into it but one of my ex's was an expert disco dancer. She got on the telly an a'thin. I must've looked like a real clown trying to keep up with her.

First time we ever took speed my mate and I were on the dance floor at Mr G's for three hours. It was amazing. Every girl in the place wanted to dance with us. I was walnut whip on speed so never shagged that night but got some phone numbers to follow up on and got approached thereafter for some great gratuitous no-strings sex.

Ok technically not 70s (1982 to be accurate)

But legendary for the disco dancing mutt. Fa kens who is in the costume?

Also my mate got dumped by a girl when this was out. So he posted her this as some sort of shite GIRFUY.  Her big brother kicked 9 shades of schecht the following week....

^^^^ That one was tongue in cheek,but this one had me transfixed whenever it came on TOTP

ps Big Al,can you remember any names from West End?.We're bound to know a few folk

Quality tune, loved Mott The Hoople.

You have a PM Elgindon :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...