Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red TV International in UK via VPN

Any games I could not manage (due to knee reconstruction) I'd watch Dons games at 3pm on a Saturday on Red TV International in UK via VPN, however since the reboot of Red TV this no longer works and wonder if anyone with more expertise than myself has worked a way around this?

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Used to do the same thing, but given I don't even live in scotland I don't see the problem. Very annoying they stopped you from doing it. Is it the same on torbrowser? That's what I used to use but it's screwed me over with the flash update.

Think it's just if you're in the UK isn't it?

Used to use Hola on Chrome when I worked weekends so that's a bit annoying if they've started cracking down on that.

Anyone know if the UK membership still allows you to watch games when you're abroad?

Red TV has started to appear on streaming sites on Saturdays.

Cricfree in particular seem to have it regular, can be a bit jumpy at times though.

Other than that, download and install zen mate, change yer IP and get an international subscription. I have done it in the past and it worked no problem.

Think it's just if you're in the UK isn't it?

Used to use Hola on Chrome when I worked weekends so that's a bit annoying if they've started cracking down on that.

Anyone know if the UK membership still allows you to watch games when you're abroad?

No it doesn't, been on holiday recently, tried it then didn't allow  paid for international for the victims game , then went back to uk membership when we got home

Back home  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: on my dads laptop, downloaded & installed zen mate along with ABP & admuncher. Set my server to Germany via zen mate, logged into Red TV and checked what subscriptions were available to me, International monthly or annually were available. Can't see a problem with altering your IP this way

• 3 months later...

How much are the international monthly and annual subscriptions? I can only see the UK ones which are £5.99 and £59.99 respectively. I would be interested in paying for a subscription if i can get the IP address sorted. Happy to watch it for free obviously but not if it is really sh*t quality - I would rather pay a bit to guarantee decent quality.

I go annual international subscription at that price you mentioned and get decent quality for a lot of our away games as I dinna really go to many aways these days. Well worth it for me. I have a really shite broadband connection also in teuchterville that is next to useless on cric or any of the other streams.