Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Heavy Metal - (Donsdaft exlcuded)

Stupie82

SOAD... I used to listen to them a lot, but didn't realise they were still on the go. At the time they broke into the mainstream, I was mostly listening to Nu-Metal bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach etc etc. Some good times back in the early 2000's  :headbanger:

I think they're touring again next year?  Sure I read that somewhere on the net last week

• 2 months later...

I'm assuming these are all bands.

Fuck me I'm getting auld  :hammer:

Never heard of one of them.

You're probably right, Al. Fucking tremendous live band as well we all know but as less will admit. ;) But the funny thing is that back in 2001 whilst Yellow was being over-played I was, along with many of the lads in this thread, listening to the same metal (as well as Hip Hop and Nu-metal) and I strongly disliked Coldplay (and the song Yellow) until I saw them (and the song) play(ed) live. Been hooked ever since.  :thumbsup:

A lot of good bands being mentioned here. I like a few Sepultura songs (as well as Soulfly). Had a mate who listened to them a lot. Kerrang of the late 90s/early 00s was excellent.