Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The world according to TRUTH, not western lies

The stupidest thing that Trump is trying to do (and let's face it, I have a fair choice) is to try and manipulate China.

I don't suppose ANY American can have an understanding about a civilization as ancient as the Chinese but Trump has absolutely no idea at all.

When they look at Trump, the only thought going through their heads will be "three and a half years"

Delay things for three and a half years and this idiot will go away.

Anything China does which looks like it's helping America will be purely coincidence, it'll be in China's interest.

"Help us and I won't call you names" is not going to make a hell of a lot of impact on the Chinese. 

• 6 months later...

“Theresa May has launched her strongest attack on Russia yet, accusing Moscow of meddling in elections and carrying out cyber espionage.

Speaking at the Lord Mayor's banquet in London, the prime minister said Vladimir Putin's government was trying to "undermine free societies".

Mrs May said they were "planting fake stories" to "sow discord in the West".

But, she added, whilst the UK did not want "perpetual confrontation" with Russia, it would protect its interests.

Her comments are in stark contrast to those of US President Donald Trump, who last week said he believed President Putin's denial of intervening in the 2016 presidential election”.

The BBC are running this hard. Yet it’s not being reported by Reuters?

This is good and bad. Actually, no good can come from anything the rulers do. It’s only when the sheeple wake up that rights can be wronged. But isn’t this propaganda so see through that’s it’s completely obvious? Not obvious to NE Scotland obviously who voted Tory but there is huge money to be made and major power shifts to be had from war. The beneficiaries from war are few in number, an infinitesimal fraction of the population and yet the majority allow the continuing avarice? Bill Shankly would’ve said “bloody greedy”.

“Theresa May has launched her strongest attack on Russia yet, accusing Moscow of meddling in elections and carrying out cyber espionage.

Speaking at the Lord Mayor's banquet in London, the prime minister said Vladimir Putin's government was trying to "undermine free societies".

Mrs May said they were "planting fake stories" to "sow discord in the West".

But, she added, whilst the UK did not want "perpetual confrontation" with Russia, it would protect its interests.

Her comments are in stark contrast to those of US President Donald Trump, who last week said he believed President Putin's denial of intervening in the 2016 presidential election”.

The BBC are running this hard. Yet it’s not being reported by Reuters?

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-security/may-pledges-to-protect-europe-from-russian-threats-idUKKBN1DD2M1?il=0

• 4 months later...

It appears that it's not just tabloid-reading Brits who actually believe the lies and propaganda spewing from May, Johnson and the complicit presstitute media that Putin was responsible for what happened to the Skripals. The expulsion of Russian diplomats from so many countries suggests that others around the world believe it too. Or do they?

This is politics and human nature at its ugliest. No sane person of average critical thinking capability can believe the British state on this. It's being in with the in crowd and an absence of courage that has resulted in these mass expulsions. In due course, the truth will out. This will prove to be the greatest mistake ever made by the British Westminster government, fuelled by the same hate, greed and suspicion that their masters have indoctrinated them with.

It appears that it's not just tabloid-reading Brits who actually believe the lies and propaganda spewing from May, Johnson and the complicit presstitute media that Putin was responsible for what happened to the Skripals. The expulsion of Russian diplomats from so many countries suggests that others around the world believe it too. Or do they?

This is politics and human nature at its ugliest. No sane person of average critical thinking capability can believe the British state on this. It's being in with the in crowd and an absence of courage that has resulted in these mass expulsions. In due course, the truth will out. This will prove to be the greatest mistake ever made by the British Westminster government, fuelled by the same hate, greed and suspicion that their masters have indoctrinated them with.

I don't understand how it could be anyone but Putin? If Putin wanted them dead there is a lot more discreet ways to kill people than nerve agent that is made in Russia. The reason it was carried out in the way it was(just like the plutonium in the tea to kill Litvinenko) is to create as much international disarray and chaos as possible. It's the same in Ukraine. Putin doesn't want the pro Russian rebels to win he'd rather Ukraine is kept in a perpetual state of war. He longs for the anarchic days after the fall of the Soviet Union when Russia was a mob state.

Russia is a kleptocratic state where the few get rich. This is a country with huge amount of natural resources that should be one of the richest countries in the world if it wasn't for successive failures in government.

I don't understand how it could be anyone but Putin?

You should've stopped after your first three words.

Unlike you, I don't believe the complicit media. Not that I've read one word in a newspaper this year.

Like you, I don't know who was responsible.

Unlike you, I like to explore the boundaries and consider all the possibilities so I certainly wouldn't believe the first thing I was told. And if it's that bitch cunt May saying it, I certainly wouldn't be inclined to believe her.

If Putin wanted them dead there is a lot more discreet ways to kill people than nerve agent that is made in Russia.

Yes there are but your conclusion that it was made in Russia is once again, what you've been told, not what you know. We don't fucking know who made it nor who administered it. Although you know not only this, you even know why...

The reason it was carried out in the way it was(just like the plutonium in the tea to kill Litvinenko) is to create as much international disarray and chaos as possible.

What disarray? What chaos? What advantage to Russia does this do, even if you believed the lies?

It's the same in Ukraine. Putin doesn't want the pro Russian rebels to win he'd rather Ukraine is kept in a perpetual state of war. He longs for the anarchic days after the fall of the Soviet Union when Russia was a mob state.

Christ you're a Russian expert now? Did you hear what Hitchens said on QT one week ago? Do you know the history of Ukraine? Do you know why the west interfered in that state, now country and how they did?

And you're a Putin expert too? Why would he want a mob state? He's already stinking rich, as are his family. He has nothing to gain from anarchy.

Russia is a kleptocratic state where the few get rich. This is a country with huge amount of natural resources that should be one of the richest countries in the world if it wasn't for successive failures in government.

Agreed. But you can't discuss Russia's history without looking at America and the UK.

It will be impossible to debate with you because our starting positions are so vastly opposite. You've not read anything other than what the establishment feeds you. I've taken everything that they say. The difference is I didn't swallow it.

My take on the whole Skripals situation was that if Russia/Putin was going to do it, then they would be dead.

Also, in today's world I don't think we can say that only Russia make the nerve gas behind it. I am sure if Russia make it other countries do too, just like I am sure we make this type of shit too which the Russians will have access too also.

I've no idea what really happened, but I just cannot believe a thing that comes out of the mouth of Boris Johnson and the other mouthpieces of the party he represents.

My take on the whole Skripals situation was that if Russia/Putin was going to do it, then they would be dead.

Also, in today's world I don't think we can say that only Russia make the nerve gas behind it. I am sure if Russia make it other countries do too, just like I am sure we make this type of shit too which the Russians will have access too also.

I've no idea what really happened, but I just cannot believe a thing that comes out of the mouth of Boris Johnson and the other mouthpieces of the party he represents.

Great post. Like you, I've no idea what happened and I agree that they would be dead if the Russian deep state wanted that. The police have no idea either, as their mouthpiece has just admitted on the news.

On a balance of possibilities, I reckon it's more likely that this was Russian revenge than anything else. They have history of eliminating enemies of the state, exactly like we do (although our "investigative journalists" aren't interested in reporting this of course). But being likely isn't the same as being.

The haste with which cunt May laid the blame at the door of Putin was not only severely damaging to international relations, it was a pre-meditation. How could she know who did it if a whole team of investigators can't say yet?

But good international relations isn't the agenda for May, for Cameron, for Blair et al.They do what the Americans tell them. I doubt Trump has even worked out who's in charge yet but it certainly isn't him.

From Twitter

UK SECURITY FORCES CLUEDO

It was the Russia Spy, with the Nerve Agent in the

Pub, no wait

Diner, no wait

In the park, no wait

Outside the car, no wait

In his house, no wait

In his daughters luggage, no wait

On his front door...

Don't miss tomorrow's exciting episode...

That's a hell of a list of possible places left for this deadly nerve agent to be used to kill this guy.  :confused:

On the Verge of Nuclear War

Paul Craig Roberts

One wonders if this latest extremely provocative and hostile accusation against Russia, supported by Washington’s empire, is the prelude to war. There is no basis whatsoever for the statement of the US Department of State that “on March 4, Russia used a military-grade nerve agent to attempt to murder a British citizen and his daughter in Salisbury.”

Considering the fact that no evidence has been presented that any nerve agent was involved, no evidence that it was a Russian nerve agent, and no evidence that Russia, or Putin himself according to the crazed British foreign secretary, is responsible, this accusation is the most reckless and irresponsible charge imaginable.

If the Russians do not now realize that the only terms on which they are acceptable to the West is as a vassal state of the West, they are beyond all hope and will be destroyed. If the Russian Atlanticist Integrationists continue to paralyze the Russian government, Russia is finished. There is no greater threat to Russia than its own Atlanticist Integrationists.

What will be Washington’s next orchestration through one of its vassal states, such as “Great” Britain? Can it get any worse? If the Russian government is realistic, it will expect an incoming nuclear ICBM strike. There is no other reason for the long collection of false charges against Russia except to prepare the insouciant Western peoples for war. If the Russian government does not realize that Washington is bringing war to Russia, the Russian government is endangering Russia’s survival.

If the Russian government continues to believe that “the door to dialogue is open,” the Russian government is deluded beyond repair.

The insouciant Western people, concerned with things of no consequence, sit in their stupidity while their corrupt politicians tell them lies. The populations of the West are so stupid that they do not have a clue as to the consequences of the lies that they are fed.

These are only from this week. This man, and many thousands of others, have been seeing the agenda for years.

Integrity Has Vanished From The West

Paul Craig Roberts

Among Western political leaders there is not an ounce of integrity or morality. The Western print and TV media is dishonest and corrupt beyond repair. Yet the Russian government persists in its fantasy of “working with Russia’s Western partners.” The only way Russia can work with crooks is to become a crook. Is that what the Russian government wants?

Finian Cunningham notes the absurdity in the political and media uproar over Trump (belatedly) telephoning Putin to congratulate him on his reelection with 77 percent of the vote, a show of public approval that no Western political leader could possibly attain. The crazed US senator from Arizona called the person with the largest majority vote of our time “a dictator.” Yet a real blood-soaked dictator from Saudi Arabia is feted at the White House and fawned over by the president of the United States.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49069.htm

The Western politicians and presstitutes are morally outraged over an alleged poisoning, unsupported by any evidence, of a former spy of no consequence on orders by the president of Russia himself. These kind of insane insults thrown at the leader of the world’s most powerful military nation—and Russia is a nation, unlike the mongrel Western countries—raise the chances of nuclear Armageddon beyond the risks during the 20th century’s Cold War. The insane fools making these unsupported accusations show total disregard for all life on earth. Yet they regard themselves as the salt of the earth and as “exceptional, indispensable” people.

Think about the alleged poisoning of Skirpal by Russia. What can this be other than an orchestrated effort to demonize the president of Russia? How can the West be so outraged over the death of a former double-agent, that is, a deceptive person, and completely indifferent to the millions of peoples destroyed by the West in the 21st century alone. Where is the outrage among Western peoples over the massive deaths for which the West, acting through its Saudi agent, is responsible in Yemen? Where is the Western outrage among Western peoples over the deaths in Syria? The deaths in Libya, in Somalia, Pakistan, Ukraine, Afghanistan? Where is the outrage in the West over the constant Western interference in the internal affairs of other countries? How many times has Washington overthrown a democratically-elected government in Honduras and reinstalled a Washington puppet?

The corruption in the West extends beyond politicians, presstitutes, and an insouciant public to experts. When the ridiculous Condi Rice, national security adviser to president George W. Bush, spoke of Saddam Hussein’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction sending up a nuclear cloud over an American city, experts did not laugh her out of court. The chance of any such event was precisely zero and every expert knew it, but the corrupt experts held their tongues. If they spoke the truth, they knew that they would not get on TV, would not get a government grant, would be out of the running for a government appointment. So they accepted the absurd lie designed to justify an American invasion that destroyed a country.

This is the West. There is nothing but lies and indifference to the deaths of others. The only outrage is orchestrated and directed against a target: the Taliban, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, Iran, Assad, Russia and Putin, and against reformist leaders in Latin America. The targets for Western outrage are always those who act independently of Washington or who are no longer useful to Washington’s purposes.

The quality of people in Western governments has collapsed to the very bottom of the barrel. The British actually have a person, Boris Johnson, as Foreign Secretary, who is so low-down that a former British ambassador has no compunction in calling him a categorical liar. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49067.htm The British lab Porton Down, contrary to Johnson’s claim, has not identified the agent associated with the attack on Skirpal as a Russian novichok agent. Note also that if the British lab is able to identify a novichok agent, it also has the capability of producing it, a capability that many countries have as the formulas were published years ago in a book.

That the novichok poisoning of Skirpal is an orchestration is obvious. The minute the event occured the story was ready. With no evidence in hand, the British government and presstitute media were screaming “the Russians did it.” Not content with that, Boris Johnson screamed “Putin did it.” In order to institutionalize fear and hatred of Russia into British consciousness, British school children are being taught that Putin is like Hitler. https://russia-insider.com/en/uk-schools-ask-students-putin-hitler-discuss-and-develop-video/ri22867

Orchestrations this blatant demonstrate that Western governments have no respect for the intelligence of their peoples. That Western governments get away with these fantastic lies indicates that the governments are immune to accountability. Even if accountability were possible, there is no sign that Western peoples are capable of holding their governments accountable. As Washington drives the world to nuclear war, where are the protests? The only protest is brainwashed school children protesting the National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment.

Western democracy is a hoax. Consider Catalonia. The people voted for independence and were denounced for doing so by European politicians. The Spanish government invaded Catalonia alleging that the popular referendum, in which people expressed their opinion about their own future, was illegal. Catalonian leaders are in prison awaiting trial, except for Carles Puigdemont who escaped to Belgium. Now Germany has captured him on his return to Belgium from Finland where he lectured at the University of Helsinki and is holding him in jail for a Spanish government that bears more resembance to Francisco Franco than to democracy. https://www.rt.com/news/422269-catalan-puigdemont-detained-germany/ The European Union itself is a conspiracy against democracy.

The success of Western propaganda in creating non-existent virtues for itself is the greatest public relations success in history.

A girl at my work the other day said: "Theresa May isn't going to stand up in front of the country and lie about it [the poisoning]"

Hmmm...

Does anyone remember what happened to that illegal immigrant who couldn't be deported because, and she wasn't making this up, he had a pet cat?

I am just waiting for the day when May and her cronies will make it illegal to be a member of the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon is flung in jail for being a traitor to the UK. No matter if you support the SNP or not this is the future of this country and the world in general. Anyone who does not confirm to the views of the leaders running our world will either end up dead or in prison. I really dread the World our children and grandchildren will grow up in and the worst thing is there is nothing we can do to stop it.

PS If you think this is utter rubbish just take a look at what is happening in Spain at the moment.

Porton Down lab admits it has not been able to prove Russia made nerve agent used in Salisbury spy attack

The UK have accused Russia with using this nerve agent without any proof.

I still believe Russia were behind it but a Government can not accuse another Government of something without anything to back it up.

Typical Tory bullshit.

The UK have accused Russia with using this nerve agent without any proof.

I still believe Russia were behind it but a Government can not accuse another Government of something without anything to back it up.

Typical Tory bullshit.

The BBC news failed to mention the Porton Down finding tonight. They considered a hip replacement for a 96 year old racist was more worthy. Channel 4 mentioned it for 30 seconds, 25 minutes into the programme.

The people of "great" Britain are stupid for many reasons. The stupidest have their world outlooks influenced by the presstitute establishment media. And some of them have shit names like Andrew or Keith, or Kevin. Clives can take a fucking run and jump as well. And Tarquils. George is a fucking disgrace of a name too. And Martin. Don't get me started.

The BBC news failed to mention the Porton Down finding tonight. They considered a hip replacement for a 96 year old racist was more worthy. Channel 4 mentioned it for 30 seconds, 25 minutes into the programme.

The people of "great" Britain are stupid for many reasons. The stupidest have their world outlooks influenced by the presstitute establishment media. And some of them have shit names like Andrew or Keith, or Kevin. Clives can take a fucking run and jump as well. And Tarquils. George is a fucking disgrace of a name too. And Martin. Don't get me started.

Been up on the BBC news site for many hours:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43633694

But don’t let that get in the way of your agenda.

Been up on the BBC news site for many hours:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43633694

But don’t let that get in the way of your agenda.

What you are missing is the fact that the vast majority get their "news" from media other than the internet.

Tabloid newspapers and TV is where they get their views and how they vote.

But don't let your intellectual limitations and/or your need to contradict get in the way of you being able to see let alone understand the agenda of the establishment, of which the media are centrally complicit. You keep your head in the sand and your arse in the air.

This is not "my agenda". This is a viewpoint. I don't have "an agenda". I do have opinions and views however. They are not what the mainstream media feed us. Rifkind on Newsnight tonight is in damage limitation mode. The BBC are suggesting that the Russians - who have only asked for proof - are engaged a strategy of creating doubt. And yet there was no doubt in the words of our leaders? A position of certainty that influenced others to follow them in the further vilification and demonisation of Putin by excluding diplomats. Whatever happened to "our values" and our rule of law that includes innocent until proven guilty?

This is my opinion; the west NEEDS a war.

This is a fact; the truth of any matter can only be established by exploring all the possibilities.

Listening to only what the mainstream media feed us and not just going to the where the boundaries are (critical thinking) but by going beyond them too, is a surefire way to fail to understand. Most in the UK fail to understand what's going on because, as Adolf Hitler famously said, the biggest lies shall be hidden by public incredulity.

https://evolvepolitics.com/a-massive-36-tweet-thread-exposing-the-extraordinary-scale-of-tory-racism-and-abuse-is-going-viral-for-very-obvious-reasons/

If you were a traveller from space and your only means of understanding what was going on in Britain was to read newspapers and watch the BBC, you’d have thought that the Labour Party was a truly despicable organisation that nobody in their right mind could possibly consider voting for.

However, thankfully, many people nowadays are waking up to just how extraordinarily biased our mainstream media is, and that their constant smearing and attacks on Jeremy Corbyn – a man who wants to pay for things that will truly benefit ordinary people out of the extra money Britain makes from cracking down on tax-evaders like the super-rich tax-avoiding billionaires who own Britain’s media outlets – from becoming Prime Minister and actually forcing them to finally pay their fair share.

But for the many ordinary people who are forced to go through life struggling from day to day, or those whose minds are constantly worrying that one missed paycheck or one unexpected illness could see them lose everything and be out on the streets, it’s almost impossible to keep fully up to date with the intricacies of modern-day politics. Many are therefore forced by necessity to simply rote-learn their knowledge of current affairs and events from the background noise of TV news, or a quick glance at the odd newspaper headline on their coffee break at work (if your employer even bothers to give you one).

And this is exactly what the Tories and their super-rich cronies want. If people are constantly worrying about money, or frantically busy working all the time in insecure employment, you are much less likely to have the time or energy to properly engage with the world of politics and find the facts about what is really going on in the world.

This incomprehensibly frantic and insecure society that we live in is precisely why politics is throwing up extraordinary upsets at the moment, and why the establishment – who are not living the same insecure lives as ordinary people – simply don’t know (and frankly don’t much care) what to do to stem the tide of political chaos.

In some cases it’s the far-right winning from the resulting confusion and chaos, and in other cases it’s the populist left. But, in addition to the frantic society we live in, the crux of what is stifling the inevitable march of positive progress across the Western World is that whilst almost all ordinary people know full-well that our current system is inherently unfair on them and that it desperately needs changing, the super-rich billionaires who have virtually monopolised the means of communication are providing such a skewed argument from what actually constitutes reality that it is almost impossible for ordinary people to see who is the good guy looking to change things for the better and who is the bad guy simply looking to grab your vote.

In other words, as Malcolm X so eloquently put it:

“If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

Whilst Malcolm X’s sentiment specifically refers to the heroic fight by African Americans to obtain civil rights in American society, it also perfectly relates to today’s unbelievably fraught political climate.

Whilst the vast majority of British media outlets are giving an extraordinary amount of negative column-inches and air-time to attacking Jeremy Corbyn for supposedly not doing enough to stamp out racism (a man who has literally spent his life campaigning against racism), the same media outlets are giving a free ride to the party that has, throughout its entire history and numerous incarnations, done absolutely everything it possibly could to promote racism, and silence those who speak out against it.

The difference is this: whilst Jeremy Corbyn has spent 40 years fighting, protesting, and campaigning against racism for absolutely no other reason than it is the right thing to do, the Tory party have proved time and time again that they will only bother to speak out against such things if they know it will score political points.

But hypocrisy knows no bounds in the Tory party – and, what’s more, they couldn’t care less.

For whilst Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour have a tiny minority of supporters who may espouse some particularly distasteful and racist sentiments at times, it can never possibly compare to the outright open sewer that is the Tory party.

So, in the spirit of fairness and equality in the media – here are at least 165 times (we’ve literally tried counting numerous times but there are actually too many for us to be sure of the precise figure) the Tories proved they were, and always will be, the real nasty party:

Good news that Sergei Skripal is no longer in a critical condition from the most lethal nerve agent known to man with no known antidote.

Still nothing from May or Boris concerning the matter of his lies regarding this matter.

They are obviously thinking say nothing and it will all blow over very soon.

They really treat us like complete idiots.

Boris needs to go now.

There are plenty of people like him in this Government to take over his job.

The UK is the laughing stock of the world.

Good news that Sergei Skripal is no longer in a critical condition from the most lethal nerve agent known to man with no known antidote.

Still nothing from May or Boris concerning the matter of his lies regarding this matter.

They are obviously thinking say nothing and it will all blow over very soon.

They really treat us like complete idiots.

Boris needs to go now.

There are plenty of people like him in this Government to take over his job.

The UK is the laughing stock of the world.

That implies the rest of the world give a fuck about the UK

For me the UK is a bit like the Head Boy/Girl at an old fashioned fucked up boarding school.

Whilst the rest of the world was stuck in that fucked up class/ privelage/ nepotistic society that was the colonial days they bowed down, sucked up and generally did what they had to do to get by until the nightmare was over and the real world could begin.

Now everyone has grown up, mostly escaped the clutches of the fascist education state and is wondering why the fuck they ever put up with the cunt in with the little badge and basically chooses to ignore little old england until forced to interact with them.

The older I get the more it saddens me to find out the people in control of the world are not even qualified to run a car-boot sale and yet they have sicofantic support from their party members. There was some tory twat defending Johnsons comments almost making him out to be hawking, Ghandi, Martin Luther King & Jesus H Christ and the sick part was I think he actually believed every word he said.

The foreign seceratary who essentialy condemnded a British citizen to rot in an Iranian jail, and could very well set up the real 'war to end all wars' all because his mouth isnt attached to his brain.