Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

New Goalkeeper coach is....

Not really any quotes there other than Leighton.  Far from convinced it's a done deal at the moment.  I still would love to see the out of work Theo Snelders get it

i'd imagine he'd cost too much, but I agree, he would be a brilliant coach.  Is a winner and seemed to be able to pick a good goalkeeper or two.

I don't think he would cost that much and given he's out of work would probably be open to offers, that he still clearly has a lot of love for the club can't hurt either.  I think whether he would be prepared to uproot his family back to Scotland would be a much bigger hindrance. That said on doing a little research his kids are 22 and 19 respectively so probably leaving/left home....  Worth offering him an interview at the very least.

Not sure he would have been my first choice, but in Del I trust

Same but I think it was obvious Leighton wasn't a good enough turd polisher and that we needed a change. Like you I trust Derek so let's see how it transpires.  :thumbsup: