Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with a bit of early Genesis mate ?

Been listening to a fair bit of this guy's stuff today whilst working - Dave Mason, album is entitled It's Like You Never Left

Have to say wasn't familiar with him and reading up on him appears to have been more successful as a solo artist in the States than back here.

Started out in Traffic, many many years ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading they have put their heads above the parapets again, apparently uploaded some of their stuff onto streaming services and hinted at releasing previously unheard material I broke out my copy of 'the White Room'

Now if its possible these guys could be the next gig I attend the lockdown really won't seem so bad.

Edited by tom_widdows
  • Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 20:10, redordead said:

Has anybody given the latest Springsteen offering ,”letter to you” a listen?

not a massive Bruce fan but it’s really good.

KennyFP is your man for Springsteen,tho I havnt seen him on here for a few weeks.Big Springsteen fan.

Never liked him myself mainly due to the stuff he did in the eighties etc,but have to say a few of his last couple of years efforts have been surprisingly good

Todays effort - Theo Katzman 

1 hour ago, Elgindon said:

KennyFP is your man for Springsteen,tho I havnt seen him on here for a few weeks.Big Springsteen fan.

Never liked him myself mainly due to the stuff he did in the eighties etc,but have to say a few of his last couple of years efforts have been surprisingly good

Kenny FP pales into insignificance in the Springsteen stakes alongside Dave Min ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2020 at 20:10, redordead said:

Has anybody given the latest Springsteen offering ,”letter to you” a listen?

not a massive Bruce fan but it’s really good.

I liked one or two, but if I am honest, it's probably my least favourite. " One Minute You're Here " is classic Springsteen, my favourite from that Album by far. 

I do like that he's starting to become really nostalgic though and recognising all the People that helped him get to where he is. 

On 07/01/2021 at 19:32, Elgindon said:

Fit like Hendo, just been in a bad way recently, starting to come out of it now though, I'll be back to McInnes bashing and posting songs in no time. Hope you're good min. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KennyFuckinPowers said:

Fit like Hendo, just been in a bad way recently, starting to come out of it now though, I'll be back to McInnes bashing and posting songs in no time. Hope you're good min. 

Nae bad min,Shit times just now,hope youre working your way thru your problems.Be good to have you back posting your dodgy musical tastes ?