Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons fly to Tenerife for training camp

image.jpg

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/football/the-dons/dons-fly-to-tenerife-for-training-camp-1.845545

Derek McInnes’ side do not have a game this weekend, due to Scottish Cup fixtures.

The Pittodrie boss decided it would be good to go away to prepare them for their home match against Motherwell on March 13.

Senior players involved in the U20 match against Celtic at Airdrie today will join up with the rest of the team later in the week.

The Dons will be back in the North-east this weekend.

The other images are worse, I thought it might get Hebrew all hot and bothered though so didn't post them ;)

Hehe I didn't even notice then went back after I read Scotfree's comments and now I'm just intrigued  ;D

The shorts are far too baggy now anyway - bring back 80's style  ;)

I need something to keep me going after giving up booze & chocolate for lent...............

Hehe I didn't even notice then went back after I read Scotfree's comments and now I'm just intrigued  ;D

The shorts are far too baggy now anyway - bring back 80's style  ;)

I need something to keep me going after giving up booze & chocolate for lent...............

width=400 height=264http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.847807.1425658034!/image/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/potrait_500/image.JPG[/img]