Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Septic - Dons - Sun12PM

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone wake me up when it's next season plz.

New goalkeeper please.

This is the thing and mentioned it to PL yesterday, I hope that the season isn't going to be an anti-climax now.  We've played some brilliant football and made huge strides.  The team need to respond again and make sure we finish as strongly as we possibly can. Anything short of 2nd, and I will be disappointed.

This is the thing and mentioned it to PL yesterday, I hope that the season isn't going to be an anti-climax now.  We've played some brilliant football and made huge strides.  The team need to respond again and make sure we finish as strongly as we possibly can. Anything short of 2nd, and I will be disappointed.

Second should be a given following United and Caley being significantly weakened in January. Being out of both the cups really now does give us little to play for other than getting a decent points total.

Thought we played quite well first half, even at 1-0 I thought we were more than capable of getting back into it.  We were soft as shite as soon as they scored their second and, for me, that's fucking not on.  We are in serious need of a nasty bastard who can play a bit too.  If only Robson was 5 years younger, he'd be the ideal man for the role.

Only aim for the season now is to finish second.

Hopefully we can improve further and up the ante for next season.

Excellent. Just what we needed to read:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-31693314

but back on topic:

Second should be a given following United and Caley being significantly weakened in January. Being out of both the cups really now does give us little to play for other than getting a decent points total.

Agreed, but we need to make sure we don't have a wobble.  The only difference between and them has been the 3 games against them.  I'm quite sure we have the same record against the other 10 teams in the league as them.

so where is the news the police and celtic are investigating the comments about shay Logan then?

Think we should leave the whatabouttery to Celtic and their blue brothers across the city.

There are a fair amount of bell ends in our support these days, the number who stoop to the "Irish/fenian/BJK" insults etc is really disappointing - as if they're trying to create a rivalry in the absence of the huns. We should be above all that shite.

On the Shay Logan booing, I had a very long boring conversation with a Celtic fan who genuinely seemed to believe that even if Tonev said what is was rumoured to say, something like "don't touch me again you black ****" then this is acceptable because black is the correct term... Even accused me of being the type of person that got baa baa back sheep banned in school coz it has the word black.

Couldn't believe how naive/stupid/up their own arse these Celtic fans are. How can anyone think the term black **** would be acceptable to say to a black person in this day and age? The mind does boggle

This is about a arsehole of an Aberdeen "fan" who said something totally wrong.

Nothing to do with Celtic at all.

This was someone who said something that was not even to do with an other team or player.

Racial abuse should and is not acceptable.

This was toward a wee laddie who has a medical condition. 

As I said we need to keep our house in order than think about other teams.

This stinks of things like I was with my wee brother,But he said this mum!

Our house first.

This is about a arsehole of an Aberdeen "fan" who said something totally wrong.

Nothing to do with Celtic at all.

This was someone who said something that was not even to do with an other team or player.

Racial abuse should and is not acceptable.

This was toward a wee laddie who has a medical condition. 

As I said we need to keep our house in order than think about other teams.

This stinks of things like I was with my wee brother,But he said this mum!

Our house first.

Totally agree.

On the Shay Logan booing, I had a very long boring conversation with a Celtic fan who genuinely seemed to believe that even if Tonev said what is was rumoured to say, something like "don't touch me again you black ****" then this is acceptable because black is the correct term... Even accused me of being the type of person that got baa baa back sheep banned in school coz it has the word black.

Couldn't believe how naive/stupid/up their own arse these Celtic fans are. How can anyone think the term black **** would be acceptable to say to a black person in this day and age? The mind does boggle

John Terry got away with it. He probably brought that up too.

Bellends in our support is an understatement. I was so saddened to hear about the Dons fan that got a kicking at the end of the Semi final from another fan for no other reason that frustration that we'd lost the game. That is shocking. Anyone who thinks the sun shines out of our arses is deluded.

Fucking cunts the lot of ye. ;)