Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

I'm feeling good about my line up for this year, time to convert a runners up spot to the title in 2009.

Padre may beat us to it though if he is allowed to cover the bases as wide as this:

El Padre

John Darwin

Jo Guest

Christopher

Barbara Walters

Going for the age approach again Ajja? Interesting. I see we both have the prisoner/terminally ill double combo. I would like to think my boy has a slightly better chance of meeting a sad demise inside, given he's a 'nonce'.

PS Might pick up Sharon on a Bosman

Going for the age approach again Ajja? Interesting. I see we both have the prisoner/terminally ill double combo. I would like to think my boy has a slightly better chance of meeting a sad demise inside, given he's a 'nonce'.

PS Might pick up Sharon on a Bosman

:thumbsup: Damn right, those aging 60's killers are a shoe in for death. Susan was given 6 months to live in June last year so I'm hoping for an early score to settle the nerves.

I'd avoid Sharon. He is technically dead in hospital but for political reasons they are keeping him alive. I had lined up Seve and Steve Jobs but Jay has either got someone else who got in before me and is waiting to update the list or he is being a lazy bastard.

Let the battle commence  :thumbsup:

Guest swaddon

:o

I think my celebrity status might be in question.

You won a celebrity deaths contest on an Aberdeen FC chat site, that's enough to qualify you as an A-list celeb these days.

No duplicates and you if you post it in the thread it will not be accepted. read the first post.

Someone did pm with seve in their team ajja but they didn't quite understand that we weren't starting from scratch again.

I am holding off until they pm me back with a proper team.

Peterheid loon did the same. PM'd me with a team that had some of my players in it. the cheek.

What about Steve Jobs ? Did someone ask for him before me ? I don't see him in the updated list.