Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

• 3 weeks later...
"The Professional Darts Corporation is deeply saddened to announce that five-time world champion Eric Bristow MBE passed away on Thursday evening following a heart attack," said a statement by the Professional Darts Corporation last night.

R.I.P

Wasn't sure where to put this incase I started off a certain someone  ;)  Ex Partick and Hamilton Manager John Lambie popped his clogs today aged 77.

He did a fair old job at both clubs, proper old school manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43714130

It maybe deserves a thread of its own in the football section, but nae chancing it.

Who he ?

Never heard of him.

Shite “musician”. I don’t even dare call him a DJ because he wasn’t one. Was not a fan of his music or what he represented but what a fucking waste of life. 28 years old...no age at all, had retired from performing and touring two years back to sort his life out. Suicide apparently  :-\

Verne Troyer, the actor best known for portraying Mini-Me in the “Austin Powers” trilogy, has died. He was 49.

The actor struggled for years with alcoholism, as well as depression, according to a post on his Instagram account Saturday confirming his death.

RIP