Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

You're the one who starts with the infantile confrontation, now you're apologising and want to end it?

Like McInnes, you need to make better decisions and stick with it.

I advocated AFC chat to you before. I strongly recommend that you try it. You will find like-minded posters who also don't like reading books. Nobody there will rip the piss out of you. You'll fit in.

You're the one who starts with the infantile confrontation, now you're apologising and want to end it?

Like McInnes, you need to make better decisions and stick with it.

I advocated AFC chat to you before. I strongly recommend that you try it. You will find like-minded posters who also don't like reading books. Nobody there will rip the piss out of you. You'll fit in.

Just cant help yourself eh?

Ive been ripping the piss out of you too.

:thumbsup:

Im going nowhere.

You cant go anywhere else since you are always getting banned so no choice for you.

Do you like being hated?

Do I like being hated?

That's actually thought provoking. I don't know if you intended it to be, or whether it was given as another infantile insult but it is.

I'm not sure it's possible for a sane human being to like being hated. However I made no claim to sanity and therefore I would be thoroughly upset if people like you didn't hate people like me.

Just cant help yourself eh?

Ive been ripping the piss out of you too.

:thumbsup:

Im going nowhere.

You cant go anywhere else since you are always getting banned so no choice for you.

Do you like being hated?

Right dont have time to deal with right now but it ends now or a cooling off ban is coming your way.

Do I like being hated?

That's actually thought provoking. I don't know if you intended it to be, or whether it was given as another infantile insult but it is.

I'm not sure it's possible for a sane human being to like being hated. However I made no claim to sanity and therefore I would be thoroughly upset if people like you didn't hate people like me.

I could read through and post the various replies you have made to my opinions on MATCHES.

You're the infantile one here.

YOU are the one who resorts to personal insults on football matters.

Just argue your point or discuss things with me instead of resorting to stupid jibes that I am an imbecile or don't have the knowledge to have an opinion.

It's just the way you are and I don't mind.you mean nothing to me.

It's like you can only come up with one argument...I'm stoopid and ur clevaaaa.

That's the real immaturity here.

Like You said yourself, I'm not the only one you have picked arguments with.

you keep saying you're a self confessed cunt.

Big fucking deal.

We have a cunt on a forum.

Well done. :wave:

I'll take my ban now please.

Bye everyone. Haha

Al, to be fair to the cunt, it's not his fault. He doesn't behave like that to any other poster and I enjoy his rants so it's not me you're protecting. Ach let him be.

The truth is that him and I couldn't be more polar opposite. It's quite a beautiful dichotomy really, the Aussie prison warden and the long term Scottish prisoner in an English HMP. I've been incarcerated for a total of 24 years of my life, am coming up soon for half my total life inside and have zero chance of parole this time, having done 14 straight. I'll die here. He has everything to live for in a wonderful country surrounded by beautiful people. There's nothing more different than us.

Even the reverse transference was beautiful. It's not us inmates who are hated but we all hate the screws. Apart from Jim (who's a Scot), he's a decent man.

I've been incarcerated for a total of 24 years of my life, am coming up soon for half my total life inside and have zero chance of parole this time, having done 14 straight. I'll die here. He has everything to live for in a wonderful country surrounded by beautiful people. There's nothing more different than us.

Even the reverse transference was beautiful. It's not us inmates who are hated but we all hate the screws. Apart from Jim (who's a Scot), he's a decent man.

Is this some sort of quote fae a film?

I could read through and post the various replies you have made to my opinions on MATCHES.

You're the infantile one here.

YOU are the one who resorts to personal insults on football matters.

Just argue your point or discuss things with me instead of resorting to stupid jibes that I am an imbecile or don't have the knowledge to have an opinion.

It's just the way you are and I don't mind.you mean nothing to me.

It's like you can only come up with one argument...I'm stoopid and ur clevaaaa.

That's the real immaturity here.

Like You said yourself, I'm not the only one you have picked arguments with.

you keep saying you're a self confessed cunt.

Big fucking deal.

We have a cunt on a forum.

Well done. :wave:

I'll take my ban now please.

Bye everyone. Haha

Nips min, take the day off and come back when youve chilled out    :thumbsup:

28111019209_462b9530d3_b.jpgdeck_chair_images_2211_1128_861[1] by , on Flickr

Mark E Smith is dead

Nobody could touch him for originality and he did it his way.

The upside to him popping his clogs is a day of 6 music playing Fall songs...Silver linings and all that.  :-\

Just played Cruisers Creek on 6. I got into The Fall quite late. That was one of the key tracks that swung it from being an interested observer who quite liked them to a big fan. Always loved Mark's voice.

Fuck me.should be embarrassed.

Nae wonder ur such a weirdo.

And if thats 'music' then i too am an utter genius.

?????

You may be interested to know that BBC, ITV and Channel 4 ran pieces on Mark E Smith in their national news.

You might also want to revise your thinking more than your words. Just because you don't appreciate nor understand the artist or his work, those of us who do should not be subjected to your insults as a consequence.

It was stated earlier by you that you can tell a person's character from their music taste. Not only is this the stupidest statement on AFC webchatspeaksite history, we learn more about your character, mindset and outlook when you make ignorant pronouncements like this.

Not only is your ignorance, narrow-mindedness and intolerance plain for all to see, your insensitivity for those of us who are grieving was also noted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me too. The celebration of British eccentricity is one thing by Jove but taking it to the extreme that he did always suggested that it was a cover to mask his true nature. Total weirdo.

I take it back. I did him an injustice simply by not paying any attention to him. This Arena programme got me hooked into it. He was eccentric for sure but I think he was probably a good man and a consummate pro.