Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ken Hilsborough is the tip of the iceberg as to why she's so hated but how can the present government publicly condemn those involved in covering up or wrong-doing when it comes to the Hilsborough disaster and then publicly praise Thatcher.

It's fair to say I remember little of her time in charge. But anyone whose legacy was strengthening the grip of the rich on this country at the expense of everything else gets no respect from me. Even before the sickening facts of her role in turning a blind eye to crooked Police fabricating shite.

I ken Hilsborough is the tip of the iceberg as to why she's so hated

Only if you're a Liverpool fan.

I think it's the poll-tax that most people resent her for.

Some people resent her for closing the mines but more coal mines were closed under Labour.

Only if you're a Liverpool fan.

I think it's the poll-tax that most people resent her for.

Some people resent her for closing the mines but more coal mines were closed under Labour.

Bullshit. Not just Liverpool fans find a Thatcher cover up of the Hilsborough facts wrong. Not sure what point you're trying to make?

And like I said. Tip of the iceberg.

Bullshit. Not just Liverpool fans find a Thatcher cover up of the Hilsborough facts wrong. Not sure what point you're trying to make?

And like I said. Tip of the iceberg.

The point I was making is that a Hillsborough cover up is not high on the list of Thatcher's failings for many of us, in fact it never even crossed my mind until you mentioned it!

The point I was making is that a Hillsborough cover up is not high on the list of Thatcher's failings for many of us, in fact it never even crossed my mind until you mentioned it!

That's why I used the term "tip of the iceberg". But I know a lot of people have mentioned it. Maybe not you. But I disagree that only Liverpool fans are thinking of it. 

• 1 month later...

Fuck me I just googled una Stubbs to see if she's still worth a squirt, and she's just turned 76! How the feck can that be right? That's BigAl territory, might be worth transferring her into my team during the next window.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh dear, the Charlatans drummer has sadly passed away:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23682282

Really sad.  I met Jon a couple of times and he was a lovely bloke and an absolutely top drummer. I knew things weren't great for him - was down south seeing them at Delamere Forest last month and Pete Salisbury from the Verve was standing in for him - but never thought it was this bad.

RIP JB