Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

Guest Nellie The Don

I'll bet when he started to die nobody had a clue what was going on or what he was up to but just at the end it all became crystal clear...he was dying.

Can you guess what it is yet?...

A Heart Attack?

YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

Slim looking good to pick up some points

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7869090.stm

Former Big Brother star Jade Goody has confirmed the cervical cancer she is being treated for has spread to her bowel, liver and groin.

They are now looking at ways to prolong her life so she can spend as much time as possible with her sons.

Boyfriend Jack Tweed, 21, was said to be "numb" over the news and Goody has begun preparing a will.

Her sons currently are staying with their father, TV host Jeff Brazier.

Goody was first told of her cervical cancer in the diary room of the Indian version of Big Brother and flew home for emergency treatment.

Always thought she was a scourge on society, but I have personally known folk to die horribly of cancer and two bairns will be left without a mother.

• 2 weeks later...

She was great on Celeb Deaths Manager 06 but computer games don't always reflect reality do they?

The recent trend for blaming the poor condition of the playing surface is no excuse, it's the same for everyone.  My team are getting the hairdryer treatment at half time.