Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

NFL

manc_don

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaysus...............I'd hate to be an Atlanta fan this morning.

Yip, they Hibs'd it.

Watched the whole game, first time I have ever watched a whole game, just because I had squares I bought at work, won $50 on the score at the end of the 4th quarter. Of course I was supporting Atlanta, play and Red and White and I could not support a team called England.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn't know who was in the final, how they got there, who was favourite, I'd never heard of any of the players etc. but because it followed the football and wasn't a big build up before kick off, and probably because of the enthusiasm of the four dudes on the BBC panel, decided to tune in for a while.

Got hooked. Found myself wanting the Eagles to win (simply cos the underdog) and absolutely loved it, a thrilling contest that meant I got to bed 3 hours later than I was planning to, the first NFL game I'd seen for 20+ years.

Still wouldn't be inspired to watch NFL regularly but that was the perfect game to watch. Half time show was pathetic. Their I love Jesus shit was disappointing. And the winning QB's baby daughter seemed to have a disturbing growth on the top of her head.

I didn't know who was in the final, how they got there, who was favourite, I'd never heard of any of the players etc. but because it followed the football and wasn't a big build up before kick off, and probably because of the enthusiasm of the four dudes on the BBC panel, decided to tune in for a while.

Got hooked. Found myself wanting the Eagles to win (simply cos the underdog) and absolutely loved it, a thrilling contest that meant I got to bed 3 hours later than I was planning to, the first NFL game I'd seen for 20+ years.

Still wouldn't be inspired to watch NFL regularly but that was the perfect game to watch. Half time show was pathetic. Their I love Jesus shit was disappointing. And the winning QB's baby daughter seemed to have a disturbing growth on the top of her head.

May I suggest giving Redzone a try when the season starts back up, all the main action from the games and no breaks, just switching to where something is happening, helped me get massively in to it after years of saying it was shit, also taking in a game in person (Eagles @ Tampa) made me love the sport even more.