Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

USA v Scotland 26/05

Jute

The USA did look good, they have been slowly improving under Jurgen.

I did not expect 5-1 though.

Over the last 8 years I have seen US football grow and grow as Scottish football seems to have gone stale.

Note to the big wigs, a more competitive league without Rangers and clubs having to play Scottish players will help the national team in the long run.

Levein must go now before World Cup qualifying starts or once again we will be sitting at home watching yet another World Cup without Scotland.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLS is not a good league.

Apart from the occasional Beckhams and Henrys the average standard is no better than mid-SPL, I've been watching it regularly for a couple of years now.

Where the USA benefit Internationally is that they do actually have world-class players in big leagues, and a selection that isn't based on wages/transferfees/where the player actually plays. And they do a really good job of looking after the young up-coming players. No Bentlys or night-clubs, just a professional contract at a "fair" level and learn how to play pro-football. Just like us huh?

Now, dinna get me wrong I like MLS, the wage cap thing and draft keeps things far more level than the SPOFL, but sometimes the football played is pretty poor.

And the commentary?  :hammer:

Awful good of them to invite a pished bird from the crowd to sing the US anthem.

haha she came out and said she never knew she would need ear buds and the ones the sound crew gave her were too big and kept falling out so she could not hear herself. She has been getting the piss ripped out of her on sport talk shows here.