Next Match: Ross County v Aberdeen

Stand Free!

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

On 06/11/2020 at 09:09, BigAl said:

Well watching that shower last night whilst hugely satisfying does however make our failure to lay a glove on them to any great extent all the more annoying, as they patently are nowhere near the side they were.

If the knives weren't out for Lennon before, they most certainly are now.

Reckon if we'd actually beaten them last Sunday then Lennon would be out the door by mid day today.

Said the last paragraph to one of the Victims I work with and he did not disagree. He thinks it will only take 1 more league defeat for the board to act. Thing is that might be to late to stop Tribute Act winning the league.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the SPFL, previously the SPL, was an artificial construct set up with the specific aim of furthering the interests of two teams only. These two teams cannot lose within this system. One o

Don't think there was a conspiracy, just the Tims looking out for the Tims and the league looking the other way as usual. It's just deemed an acceptable thing, just like it was acceptable to fix the d

Thing is when the Tribute Act were out of the top flight the clubs tried to vote through changes one club voted with Celtic to keep the status quo. Aberdeen are complicit in this state of affairs.

Last time I heard that at Celtic Park was the day he retired as a player and took it upon himself to address the crowd at the end of the game.
The Tic officials seemingly forgot to tell the cops they should let the Dons fans leave at the final whistle rather than the standard lock in so he got a more entertaining goodbye than planned.

Let us all not forget

HE'S A WINNER!!!

Edited by tom_widdows
1 hour ago, tom_widdows said:

Last time I heard that at Celtic Park was the day he retired as a player and took it upon himself to address the crowd at the end of the game.
The Tic officials seemingly forgot to tell the cops they should let the Dons fans leave at the final whistle rather than the standard lock in so he got a more entertaining goodbye than planned.

Let us all not forget

HE'S A WINNER!!!

Told us sheep to pipe down from memory?

1 hour ago, manc_don said:

Told us sheep to pipe down from memory?

He did which got a very short chuckle/ cheer from the 'greatest fans in the world' but that quickly turned to a sea of BOOs when the next chorus of 'Lennon Get Ta Fuck' started. Seem to recall a few Tic fans complaining they coudlnt hear what he said in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

So after all the bragging about the quadruple treble from these arseholes claiming to have achieved something never achieved in world football  it transpires it isn't a world record as it has been done FIVE TIMES IN A ROW by Lincoln Red Imps.

Told my Tim supporting mate about this and he replied and I quote " Ach well maybe, but they are nobodies"

Delighted to rind him theyare the same nobodies that cuffed Rodger's team in first leg tie in Europe.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Can't believe the authorities refused Hibs' request at getting everyone of the tattie munchers tested ahead of the game. Embarrassing.  

It's not really their decision though. The Tims have complied with the rules by getting everyone tested the day before the game, it wouldn't really be appropriate to go changing those rules. I'm not sure what the additional test would have provided, unless Hibs were hoping a few more tims missed out so they might have a greater chance of winning. I'm not even sure the results could have been guaranteed in time. Good on Hibs though, they got a good statement out which has cornered the SPFL, ensuring their cup semi can be postponed if there are covid cases, that's about as far as they could have got.

40 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

It's not really their decision though. The Tims have complied with the rules by getting everyone tested the day before the game, it wouldn't really be appropriate to go changing those rules. I'm not sure what the additional test would have provided, unless Hibs were hoping a few more tims missed out so they might have a greater chance of winning. I'm not even sure the results could have been guaranteed in time. Good on Hibs though, they got a good statement out which has cornered the SPFL, ensuring their cup semi can be postponed if there are covid cases, that's about as far as they could have got.

Didn't the Scottish govt say that Dubai quarantine rules didn't apply so surely in theory that would mean all those who went abroad should be isolating for two weeks? It's a question as i'm not sure what backward rules the UK are using.

The authorities (footballing and government) shouldn't have allowed the tims to go, but they're now protecting them. They should have forced them to field an u-17 team or whatever.

32 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Didn't the Scottish govt say that Dubai quarantine rules didn't apply so surely in theory that would mean all those who went abroad should be isolating for two weeks? It's a question as i'm not sure what backward rules the UK are using.

The authorities (footballing and government) shouldn't have allowed the tims to go, but they're now protecting them. They should have forced them to field an u-17 team or whatever.

They're not protecting them, they're just not making up new rules to punish them. Which is probably fair enough. They're shite enough on the park to not require punishment.

• Haha 1