Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Willie Hill Scottish Cup 11/12 (Non AFC)

manc_don

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Davies, the former Motherwell, Derby County, Preston North End and Nottingham Forest manager, will conduct the draw for the sixth round of the William Hill Scottish Cup along with Campbell Ogilvie, President of the Scottish FA, and Robin Chhabra, Head of Strategy and Corporate Development at William Hill.

The draw will take place on Monday, 6 February at 2.30pm and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports News.

Will Sky be showing any of the replays?

St Mirren 1-1 Ross County

Replay: Tuesday, 14 February, 7.45pm

Ayr United v Falkirk - OFF (frozen pitch)

Somerset Park, Ayr

Rescheduled: Wednesday, 15 February, 7.45pm.

Aberdeen 1-1 Queen of the South

Heart of Midlothian 1-1 St Johnstone - KO 2.15pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gutted though I am we aren't in it, an Edinburgh derby final is a great prospect for the neutrals.

Not if you live in Edinburgh it isn't. Already being told how much better the final will be with two big teams in rather than a diddy team like Aberdeen in it.

I see lennon was his usual magnanimous self at full time, storming off to throw his toys out of his pram.

Scumbag

Also Tweeting conspiracy theories about the 'injustice'. 

Had that happened to the Tims and they hadn't got a penalty for it he'd have charged the pitched and Tweeted like a bairn about it as well.

Muppet.

I'm not sure what decisions he disagrees with, if the Hearts pen had happened at the other end he'd have been screaming for one, there was no way the ref could give a pen for the Webster incident, in fact the only contentious decision was hoopers goal being allowed to stand.  I know it's a hun catchphrase but the 'always cheated, never defeated' thing is so true.

Craig Brown's an old duffer but at least he has some dignity, Lennon has no class at all.  He's a disgrace, and an embarrassment to Celtic fc and Scottish football in general.

I'm not sure what decisions he disagrees with, if the Hearts pen had happened at the other end he'd have been screaming for one, there was no way the ref could give a pen for the Webster incident, in fact the only contentious decision was hoopers goal being allowed to stand.  I know it's a hun catchphrase but the 'always cheated, never defeated' thing is so true.

Craig Brown's an old duffer but at least he has some dignity, Lennon has no class at all.  He's a disgrace, and an embarrassment to Celtic fc and Scottish football in general.

Agree completely. More or less what I said in another thread.