Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kowalski

Managers in Scotland

or Kris Boyd as player manager?

Either of those cretins should've been invited to the backies at Union Street where hopefully the settee would've landed on them instead of that peer lassie. The cunts who lobbed it have been charged I see. Fucking arseholes. Very hunnish behaviour.

or Kris Boyd as player manager?

Boyd retired in the summer. Might be a shout for whoever gets the job's assistant but I don't think they'll take a chance on him for the hotseat just yet. Having reflected on it...I think they'll go for Gary Holt at LIvi. Is a Killie fan and ex-player and has shown he can get maximum value out of a limited budget.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

World has officially gone mad. Why are Killie sacking a manager when they are fifth in the league? They deserve to get relegated for that.

Tommy Wright leaves St. Johnstone

Darren Young to succeed him ?

Tommy Wright leaves St. Johnstone

Surely to be become NI manager soon enough

Neilson just quit the Arabs to return to Tynecastle.

Interested to see if he can actually turn them around again in the championship or perhaps just find himself added to the every expanding list of recent managers should they fail to get back to the premier at the first try

That is of course unless the courts rule in the Jambos favour (which no doubt will result in another law suit raised by Arabs, Raith & Cove)

Neilson just quit the Arabs to return to Tynecastle.

Interested to see if he can actually turn them around again in the championship or perhaps just find himself added to the every expanding list of recent managers should they fail to get back to the premier at the first try

That is of course unless the courts rule in the Jambos favour (which no doubt will result in another law suit raised by Arabs, Raith & Cove)

Going for a manager with a track record for escaping the championship would be my guess.

It's an eyebrow raiser for me.  I know he has a hertz connection but on the face of it utd are on the up and hearts don't even know when their going to be playing football.  I wonder if he'd been told shankland was going to have to be sold or hearts are really confident about their legal challenge. 

Did Neilson not get treated badly by Hearts when he ended up going to Franchise FC (MK Dons)?

Seems a strange move and honestly can't see it working out well.

Be interesting to see who the Joot appoint, hopefully it is someone who gets them relegated once again.  :D

Did Neilson not get treated badly by Hearts when he ended up going to Franchise FC (MK Dons)?

Seems a strange move and honestly can't see it working out well.

Be interesting to see who the Joot appoint, hopefully it is someone who gets them relegated once again.  :D

2.29425381.jpg

2.29425381.jpg

Jesus. Could you imagine? There's not enough room for all Levein's signings at Tannadice. If you socially distanced a Levein squad, they'd stretch around the entire planet.

Jesus. Could you imagine? There's not enough room for all Levein's signings at Tannadice. If you socially distanced a Levein squad, they'd stretch around the entire planet.

I give it till July before they sign him up

They’d be mental not to go for Tommy Wright. Guaranteed mid-table finishes for at least 5 years, for Dundee United that’s like having a free lifetime supply of Calor Gas.

They’d be mental not to go for Tommy Wright. Guaranteed mid-table finishes for at least 5 years, for Dundee United that’s like having a free lifetime supply of Calor Gas.

He'll be holding out for the N.I gig.

If he doesn't get that then, then I'd agree with you Slim

Moved his family back NI as well as I understand it.  Can see them going for Adams

Wonder if he will do a fake Dundee accent.

:laughing:

It's not gonna happen. Surely?

He's a washed up has been who never was.

I know we've got fucking idiots in this country and at every level of our game but this would be the mouldy rotten icing of a cake baked with sick. And sick in its original meaning, not the modern shite.