Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

So trying to work this one out.

Huns go out tonight, they would drop into same place as us and lose the Europa League play off, would they the  by default go into the Conference League 🤔

If so, then surely this us the best option for us  as if we win our play off tie, then all the nations Europa League pay out would be ours ?

Or alternatively, am I talking complete shite 🤔

3 minutes ago, BigAl said:

So trying to work this one out.

Huns go out tonight, they would drop into same place as us and lose the Europa League play off, would they the  by default go into the Conference League 🤔

If so, then surely this us the best option for us  as if we win our play off tie, then all the nations Europa League pay out would be ours ?

Or alternatively, am I talking complete shite 🤔

They are in europa league group stages win or lose

35 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Shame Tom

Hoped they could still drop a level below us.

On a separate matter Todd Cuntwell, the epitome of what we all love to detest. 😉

The real shite thing about it is teams that got this far for actually winning their league are not guaranteed europa league football. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2023 at 22:00, miovskileftboot said:

Say what you will about the horrible Huns from Glasgow but they continually outdo themselves with showing themselves up as complete C**s. 

Demanding special treatment from the SFA, not once, but twice because they didn't have a penalty awarded for them in a match against their rivals for the league title smacks seriously of how special they rate themselves.

On Tuesday just past, they almost equalled a world record of 75 matches without having a penalty awarded against them.

In the VAR era, The Rangers were the only team in ANY league in world football NOT to have a penalty awarded against them since VAR was introduced.

63 leagues now use VAR, 950 teams have played under VAR and until Tuesday only one of those 950 teams had yet to concede a penalty. Guess who?

Barcelona were the previous holders of this record with 80% possession and 0.8 shots against per match.

The Rangers on the other hand had 59% possession and 6 shots against per match.

The last player to have taken a penalty against The Rangers in a league match was one Lewis Ferguson for Aberdeen.

Anyone who takes any sort of interest in Scottish football knows the score here.

Referees and officials are corrupt to a good degree, especially when it comes to the two larger Glasgow clubs.

Some people I hang with deny any favouritism towards those teams but facts are facts.

Recently in a so called "Neutral stadium" for a cup final, Dons fans were denied a fair 50% share of tickets.

Football authorities cited policing issues.

Those same "policing issues" would not have reared their head if Rantic and Celgers had contested the final.

Moreover, we all know that whichever of these teams contest a final, they are always awarded a "home" end.

Scotland is the only country in the world that has this bizarre system for a so called "neutral" venue.

It's clear as day that the the football authorities have only two teams larger interest at heart.

The more that all football fans contest this ludicrous blatant corruption of football administration in Scotland, the better.

With the annual chatter of the Ugly Sisters pissing off to England, bring it on I say.

It's time for Scotland and Scottish football to move on from this shit.

Apologies for my frustration. 

I'm an old guy who doesn't contribute much but this boils my piss.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...