Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

• 1 month later...

BBC in pathetic grovelling apology to the scum for reporting the truth meaning we'll now have even greater saturation of the scum on radio Scotland. What a complete lack of integrity. What's the point? It'd be unfair to ask our resident BBC'r for comment, it's very easy to criticise when yer livelihood doesn't depend on it. Must have been made an infinitely shiter place to work overnight. Kenny McIntyre will be happy though.

• Like 2

Bassey sells for £19.8million upfront PLUS SUBSTANTIAL add ons

Aye, fucking right he does 

Pushing the boundaries of fiction even further than they did with the alleged £16m up front for Paterson and the hordes are thick enough to swallow swallow it 

Deluded cunts the lot of them 😂

The fee's the huns claim they sell their players for, is a strange situation. This one is the oddest of the lot. Paterson and Aribo both buying clubs released "undisclosed" for the fee's. You can sort of understand a club like the huns, with a loose grip on financial reality, might claim higher fee's in order that it makes their other players appear more valuable. But, Ajax released the £19.3 million for Bassey...

Bassey has concentration issues. He might be strong and quick, but he makes a couple of mistakes per game, one of which invariably leads to an opposition goal scoring opportunity. I understand his speed and physicality mean he recovers from a lot of his mistakes but, and I might be wrong, I don't think you can coach concentration. Has to be a signing based on stats and the thought that as an English "homegrown" player he will be worth a lot to the EPL sides in a year or two. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BigAl said:

Can't believe no one has had a 😂 at their result last night.

What an inept, powderpuff performance and lucky to get out of there only two behind.

Oh and what about that penalty award 😉

As the cunts got to final only winning one away game I am holding off celebrating until next week. 

As much as I laughed at the penalty that is everything that is wrong with VAR. Never a penalty. 

• 5 weeks later...

This guy said this without a single note of irony.

Will he also mention this if his team manage a result against us on Saturday?

I doubt that very much.

Given the fawning towards the ugly sisters media that exists in Scotland, it wouldn't be in their interests to mention the glaring disparity between them and any other team in the Scottish leagues.

The "we should support Scottish sides in Europe" line that is foisted on us is sickening.

The  financial clout of Rantic and Celgers means that only the 2 of them will stand a chance of qualifying for the lucrative stages of European competition and therefore will gain even more financially putting further financial daylight between them and the rest of us.

Meanwhile a sycophantic press, expect us to stand and applaud as the new old firm get richer claiming it's our duty to support 2 Scottish teams who's supporters are obsessed with Ireland and who espouse bigotry that is perpetually brushed under the carpet by anyone seen as being authority.

They are a disease on both Scottish football and Scottish society.

We are over 40 years after a massive "rammy" at a Scottish Cup final at Hampden and generations later, football fans in Scotland can't be trusted to enjoy a beer at the match because of these two sets of "supporters"

That's just not right considering the massive changes at football stadia, stewarding, policing, family areas and the like.

All clubs including Aberdeen have problem sections within their support, but nothing compared to the 2 who dominate Scottish football.

Back to Van Bronkhun.

Making such a crass, blinkered statement shows he and the club he represents are part of the bigger problem.

I despise the Champions League for a few reasons, but mainly because it's a league packed with teams who are not Champions.

It's also an exclusive old boys club with the same faces year after year at the dining table of a European cash cow.

The format is boring, the prices for match day tickets are extortionate ( Ever bought a ticket for the Bernabau or Barcelona you'll know what I mean).

So yeah, fuck right off Van Bronkhun and I hope you ship another 4 on Saturday you out of touch asshole

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

I could be wrong but I read somewhere it was partly a policing issue (a lack of) due to the queen being transported south. I could be wrong though.

You're correct. It's the police - who are definitely not all Huns - who decided that the game should be moved. They all need to be in Edinburgh because of a delivery. 

I'm reading that EUFA have banned British teams from playing the UK national anthem before matches.

Other things I picked up on Nigel Feurage has decided he wants UK teams to pull out of European competition because of this ( no surprise there)

And of course the Huns are going to defy this by either just playing the anthem and taking the hit, or as one source put it " the players might just sing it a capella and let the 50,000 supporters join in"

I now want to watch this, just for the spectacle of a team of mainly foreign players sing the UK national anthem looking like a dysfunctional Blazing Squad boy band.

Now I have to locate a bar that will show this.

Forza Napoli.

• Haha 1

I couldn't get anywhere near here close to interested to showing the game.

Translations of "diddy league" I managed.

At that point, I didn't tell them I was a Dons fan. 

My Spanish son in law did say that his Scottish team Aberdeen easily beat Real in 83.

This was greeted by rapturous applause among the group (mainly Barca)

When the group found out I was against The Rangers, they were good.

I've hopefully converted a few more Spanish tonight to looking out for our team.

No doubt the Huns displayed or sang the anthem.

Ironic that the guy who was sent off was named Sands?

9 hours ago, manc_don said:

did they sing the anthem?

They did so should be another UEFA fine in coming. Also fans threw stuff at Napoli players warming down after game.

Pretty sure they were already on the way to partial ground closures for UEFA matches due to previous behaviour so hopefully last night will get them that reward. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jute said:

They did so should be another UEFA fine in coming. Also fans threw stuff at Napoli players warming down after game.

Pretty sure they were already on the way to partial ground closures for UEFA matches due to previous behaviour so hopefully last night will get them that reward. 

The punishment should be playing in front of their fans. Didn’t they play well behind closed doors?

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

The punishment should be playing in front of their fans. Didn’t they play well behind closed doors?

Apparently escape sanction even with there fans throwing stuff at Napoli players. Victims however have been sanctioned for their banners in Poland.