Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

1 hour ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

Never actually realised how good a playing career Van Bronkhorst had.  Always seemed a competent enough player without looking brilliant and obviously you don't play for Arsenal and Barcelona if you are not decent. He won 106 caps for Holland, league and FA cup with Arsenal, two leagues, two cups and champions league with Barca plus captained Holland in the world cup final.  Not a bad playing career for someone I have never heard anyone talk about in the sense of being a "great" player.  Wonder if there is still that thread somewhere about the luckiest players? 🤔

He was a fantastic player for the Huns. Easily in the top ten players to have played in Scotland in the sky TV/champions league era. I'd have him above van dyke, and definitely in his time in Scotland. Can't think of many better beyond the obvious Larsson and Jess.

29 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

He was a fantastic player for the Huns. Easily in the top ten players to have played in Scotland in the sky TV/champions league era. I'd have him above van dyke, and definitely in his time in Scotland. Can't think of many better beyond the obvious Larsson and Jess.

Aye he was a genuinely world class player.  

I am a bit surprised at Gerrard going to Villa. Smacks of jumping at the first opportunity rather than waiting for the right one. Villa are not going to be challenging at top end of table anytime soon and as we have seen Gerrard does not take defeats well and this will definitely be different to being Tribute Act manager with all the advantages they enjoyed.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/11/2021 at 20:55, BigAl said:

Can I be the first to say despite the contract until 2025 i reckon he will be away before summer 2023.

Not sure whether it is because he moves to a big club or gets punted as a failure

Not so sure about that Al, if he fails sure but he defo is a fucking hun and if he does well I could see him staying longer than gerrard

• 1 month later...

So a Hibs fan who abused a far right rangers supporter and member of the English Defence League is one of the Retards big stories today.

Awww poor EDL member.

In no way do I condone racial abuse but ffs.

This hun prick is a racist himself and I would guess a sectarian chanter week in week out.

Let's all feel sorry for him.

Scraping the 'victims' barrel now.

A decade since the Huns died (admin anyway, en route to death). Mental.

Will go down as the biggest failure in Scottish football history. With another glorious helicopter Sunday looming, and teams getting skelped by 4 or 5 regularly, we're back to the early 2000s heyday. What an opportunity.

Edited by RicoS321

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, BigAl said:

And there we have yet another huge slice of luck going the way Der Hun.

1-0 down, under the cosh and a huge deflection makes it one each.

Craigan on BT Sports commentary majorly licking Huns arse.

Their luck just keeps coming.

• 2 months later...