Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

• 4 weeks later...

Certainly in his first few years as Rangers manager, I remember that a lot of people scoffed at his ability saying that he inherited a great team/had an open cheque book/anyone could win the league with Rangers etc etc.  However, later on, particularly reaching the UEFA cup final with what was really a bang average team and punching above his weight at Everton, I think he gained a lot of respect.  No one flukes their way to 10 league titles.  Also had a pretty good record as Scotland boss. 

3 hours ago, HaarDon said:

I think he's referring to how the traditionally racist hun support are maybe tolerating blk players now.

Remember the awful abuse Walters got?

I don't think he was. Walters got abuse all over Scotland. I don't think that the Huns are traditionally more racist than the rest of us. Their players were the victims of racism very recently. I'm guessing it was just an observation that was maybe of interest rather than a specific point, which there's nothing wrong with at all (I'm not suggesting you think there is). Given only 96% of Scotland is white, it's an interesting observation. A more interesting one would be the lack of Scottish players in their squad.

Walters got racial abuse from Huns but I'm talking about the racial abuse Huns fans gave black people too.

I've seen it first hand with them and no other fans but it probably does/did go on elsewhere.

And you say 'us' Rico.

I've never been racist towards any black person but I am a racist (in the humanitarian kinda way).

18 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Humanitarian racism? Interesting concept! I'd like to hear more.

By us, I meant Aberdeen fans, or other team's fans. 

I'm racist against Muslims in Southern Sudan who have ravaged, raped and mass murdered hundreds of thousands of Sudanese.

I'm racist against certain races and ethnic groups in Iraq and Iran who throw people from buildings for being gay.

I'm racist against Saidi Arabians and the U.A.E. for the way they treat females as sub-humans.

For example Saudi Arabia only allowed females to drive a few years ago.

I'm racist against 80 million dumb Americans for ever voting a cunt like Trump into office.

Same goes for voters of Bojo (subject to being prejudice there rather than racist.)

There's a few other examples I can't think of right now 🙂

You'll find most people are racist in its general description.

1 minute ago, Jute said:

Tribute Act posting £23.5m losses for last season. 

https://news.stv.tv/sport/rangers-announce-losses-of-23-5m-after-revenue-drop-at-ibrox?amp

That’s Tribute Act lost just under £105m since they started. Financial fair play in action.

So what we at?

Around £40 million of (acknowledged) losses in 2 years. Also, am I correct in thinking these do not include the losses written off as "soft" loans?

20 minutes ago, Jute said:

Tribute Act posting £23.5m losses for last season. 

https://news.stv.tv/sport/rangers-announce-losses-of-23-5m-after-revenue-drop-at-ibrox?amp

That’s Tribute Act lost just under £105m since they started. Financial fair play in action.

Fun fact.  Some may mention the impact of Covid skewing figures, but 23.5m is 1.5m more than the entire collective losses of the SPL in the 2008-2009 season when we were last in the grip of of global financial meltdown, which includes the collapse of the Setanta deal, record accumulation of blatantly unsustainable £31m net debt by some club called Rangers FC (whatever happened to them?) and a Hearts administration running a wages/turnover ratio of 126% just seemingly for their own amusement. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Oooooooooh

Will gerrard go to villa???

It's getting close oooooh.

He's their no.1 target ooooh.

Who fucking gives a whore's fanny fart!!!

I would say I do. Seen plenty chat Mcinnes is being lined up for the rest of the season......  Hun tears are fucking glorious

• Like 2

Tribute act media is fun tonight 

55 minutes ago, manc_don said:

He’s a shoe in. The media will make sure they get their man into stybrox . Hun tears are excellent so far 😂

So far particular highlights have been

Complete lack of ambition if you ask me. A nothing club. EPL maybe, but will never win a thing. 

Who's dick do a need to suck to get everyone that's mentioned McInnes

The delusion of some is glorious

I’ve no idea what wages they are on or what relevance that has to the worth of an under contract manager and full backroom staff or release clauses they may or may not have in their contracts etc. but 3 million quid from a EPL team dripping in money is a slap in the face, just seems to be the way of things at Rangers and their cornershop mentality be it players or now managers and staff.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

I would say I do. Seen plenty chat Mcinnes is being lined up for the rest of the season......  Hun tears are fucking glorious

Hun tears are great...seeing the rangers in the news everywhere isn't.

It's like the most crucial fucking headlines EVER.

Never actually realised how good a playing career Van Bronkhorst had.  Always seemed a competent enough player without looking brilliant and obviously you don't play for Arsenal and Barcelona if you are not decent. He won 106 caps for Holland, league and FA cup with Arsenal, two leagues, two cups and champions league with Barca plus captained Holland in the world cup final.  Not a bad playing career for someone I have never heard anyone talk about in the sense of being a "great" player.  Wonder if there is still that thread somewhere about the luckiest players? 🤔