Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I actually feel sorry for Rangers.

I mean look, you have a team who have basically risen from the lower leagues and with all the thousands of supporters in the stadium cheering them on with all that hope, then Malmo get a man sent off giving them a brilliant chance and... 

Ah fuck it.  I can't keep that up.

?????????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bearsdenred said:

IF this mob did die again, I mean really liquidated yet again. 

Do they get automatically parachuted back to the PL, or would they get dumped back in the lower levels again. 

What is the rules if a team is liquidated twice within 20 years?

It's a different team, there can be no rules. They simply choose to say that on this occasion it was a different team. Just like the tax debts etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just reading who is missing online.

It is hardly the squad total decimation that The Retard is claiming it is

Two keepers. Only one of whom would have played any way

Kent & Wright. Don't think they play at the same time. Is it not usually one or the other ?

Bassey - Who the fuck is that ? Is he related to Count ?

Tavernier - Thought boy wonder Patterson was supposed to be better than him anyway.

What the fuck has all the fuss been about ?

Ok, lets not forget Slippy G is unable to travel..... Shame, wonder if Murty will be back in charge ?

3 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Come on ye Alashkert

Fuck me that team are absolute horse shit.

Barely laid a glove on The Huns who themselves have been pish.

Morelos's finishing has made him look like a bang average Sunday League striker who has a raging hangover.

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Jute said:

So it looks like the orcs are raging with Cinch because they were talking to them about naming rights for Snake Mountain but Cinch chose to sponsor league instead.

Interesting. That doesn't give the Hun lawyers much wiggle room. I'm guessing that they will say that their agreement with parks would have been put to the side if their cinch deal was agreed, but not the spfl one. Hypocrisy, but nothing illegal. It'll all come down to the production of their contract with parks. I'm guessing it'll have been made fairly watertight given it seems to everyone on planet earth that it has been done retrospectively. I don't think the spfl have much of a case unfortunately. It's fairly transparent what the Huns have done, but they take pride in that. Just another to add to the list.