Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

39 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Not sure that would stand up in court! If he'd punched the guy square in the face the minute it occurred I'd have understood, but there was a decent amount of time between the abuse and the assault. I don't think he'll be charged, but he'll be lucky not to be. I think uefa have got it about right there, with the Czech guy missing out on the Euros. Again, the Tims being lionised (by Anwar this time) on the BBC without a single mention of the Logan incident. It'd be an interesting thought experiment to consider what would have happened had Logan been playing for the Huns. I think they would have hung their player out to dry. That's the biggest thing in the eyes of Scottish football, the relationship between the two cheeks. Much bigger than racism, ironically.

Exactly there was pre-meditation in the assault, however deserved. The fact that the security cameras (allegedly) were covered would suggest he wasn't the only one involved either. The huns lawyer being involved from the beginning suggests he was worried. What's the difference between this and the Santos incident? 

The Czech player got the maximum length ban (right or wrong). All these huns on social media calling for the team to be banned from Europe, should keep that in mind the next time burst into a rendition of one of their favourite songs, give nazi salutes or make monkey gestures at opposition players. 

I'm not entirely sure what bans, on their own, achieve? You would think a multi-national organisation like Uefa would have charitable partners to devise some kind of training programs to re-habilitate and re-educate.

Also, when are we going to hear the huns come out and condemn their own fans for the abuse of the keeper who got his skull fractured in the other assault, by Roofe?

• Like 2

Contrast the reaction of the Kamara incident to the Logan one.

The Scottish media don't care about racism. 

They are just horrible hun bastards who can't take a defeat. 

I'm against racism but it's a skewed world indeed when one word at the end excuses 90 minutes of all out violence, which is not being mentioned at all.

This is similar to when Naismith broke Milsom's leg and came out with sympathy. Scottish football is a disgusting, hun ridden cesspit.

• 1 month later...

Precedent has been set now. 
Underfunded police scotland have failed to stop it twice so I wouldnt be surprised if this sort of thing becomes an annual occurance from both sides of the OF.

The 'these aren't true SEVCO fans' bullshit defence is a tad weak when 3000+ show up.

SEVCO can claim all their like they 'did their best' to stop it, but if that was the case they could have
A) Installed gates to side streets around Ibrox on Friday
B) Paid for a Security fences to be installed on the street outside the Main stand. The street is already closed for maintenance so this could have been constructed fairly quick.
C) Paid a large sum to Police scotland to close surrounding streets to non essential traffic
D) stopped their players running to the corner gates to wave to the fans outside after they won the title in March.

Perhaps this is the point where the football clubs do become legally responsible for the actions of their supporters. 
Your fans smash up a town centre, or another clubs stadium- Bill is sent to the club with 'price doubles if not paid within 14days - extra money goes to grass roots sports, and 3 points automatically deducted, and/or a cup-tie forfeited.

Strict liability doesn't exist in Scottish fitba. It's what the clubs, including AFC, want. Let's not pretend that a similar percentage of dons fans wouldn't have been doing similar though. I'm pretty certain there'll be a party or two in the streets of St Johnstone when they win the cup next week.

6 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Strict liability doesn't exist in Scottish fitba. It's what the clubs, including AFC, want. Let's not pretend that a similar percentage of dons fans wouldn't have been doing similar though. I'm pretty certain there'll be a party or two in the streets of St Johnstone when they win the cup next week.

I am sure there will but they won’t be marching through the town attacking folk, smashing the place up and attacking the police. 

On 16/05/2021 at 10:24, Jute said:

Huns being Huns in centre of Glasgow last night. No other set of fans would get away with what these self entitled pricks do.

This lad shows correct way to deal with them.

Delighted to see them getting their just desserts.

Patently bit off more than they could chew with him.

Loved the way he walks away brushing down his jacket whilst one of the Huns pretends he is getting held back from going after him again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Precedent has been set now. 
Underfunded police scotland have failed to stop it twice so I wouldnt be surprised if this sort of thing becomes an annual occurance from both sides of the OF.

The 'these aren't true SEVCO fans' bullshit defence is a tad weak when 3000+ show up.

SEVCO can claim all their like they 'did their best' to stop it, but if that was the case they could have
A) Installed gates to side streets around Ibrox on Friday
B) Paid for a Security fences to be installed on the street outside the Main stand. The street is already closed for maintenance so this could have been constructed fairly quick.
C) Paid a large sum to Police scotland to close surrounding streets to non essential traffic
D) stopped their players running to the corner gates to wave to the fans outside after they won the title in March.

Perhaps this is the point where the football clubs do become legally responsible for the actions of their supporters. 
Your fans smash up a town centre, or another clubs stadium- Bill is sent to the club with 'price doubles if not paid within 14days - extra money goes to grass roots sports, and 3 points automatically deducted, and/or a cup-tie forfeited.

Totally agree with this Tom.

Fucking disgraceful scenes, but then again pretty much what every one of us would have forecast

Classic "whataboutery" from Huns trying to defend it all by comparing it to the "Immigration Protest" in Glasgow last week. 

Their players and staff recorded using sectarian language in their title celebrations.

This is no surprise. Mark Walters, who himself suffered racial abuse in Scotland, was equally unequivocal in his condemnation of Catholics when the old huns won the league.

The whole club is rancidly racist and sectarian. I'm glad to see them getting tackled for it at last.

• 2 weeks later...

The huns are doing a £6.75m share issue. 

Between these, and not even coming close to adhering to FFP, this is how they carve up Scottish football for themselves.

i.e. it's a straight flat out repeat of the cheating done in the EBT years. They are cheating right now.

If Scottish football is to have any future at all, then FFP and strict liability should be introduced tomorrow.

Otherwise just hand the next 10 titles to the huns right now and save us all the hassle of paying to watch a blatant fix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 26/07/2021 at 12:15, BigAl said:

Any truth in the story doing the rounds that Uefa have cancelled this season's Champions League competition and just awarded the trophy to The Huns following their victory yesterday ?

BBC reckons we should all just give up and go home, save everyone the hassle of dragging these competitions on any further

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/5799595