Other Transfer News

• 4 months later...

I see the Phil Jones transfer from Blackburn to Man United has hit a snag. Liverpool rumoured to be sniffing around.

If I was an arsenal fan, I'd be quite worried as well. They don't seem to be capturing the right kind of players, and look likely to lose one of their most influential players...in Nasri.

I see the Phil Jones transfer from Blackburn to Man United has hit a snag. Liverpool rumoured to be sniffing around.

If I was an arsenal fan, I'd be quite worried as well. They don't seem to be capturing the right kind of players, and look likely to lose one of their most influential players...in Nasri.

I heard them say on Sky Sports that Blackburn were now wanting more money.

His end product better improve, gets himself into some great positions but fails to deliver a lot of the time.  I think he can be an exciting player on his day, but consistency levels would have to step up now he's at United.

I think he may actually be played through the middle some of the time. Can't see him budging Valencia from the side and would imagine Nani would be picked ahead of him mostly as well.

Confirmed on BBC now. Whilst I agree bobby, I think he'll thrive in the environment at OT. Hopefully anyway. I didn't see a winger as a priority tbh, thought there were more critical positions that needed addressing.

Centre mid. would like Modric in there as he can go box to box as well as being a playmaker type (i.e. what we all used to call - remarkably enough - "a midfielder"). Don't see where Sneijder would fit in as he would occupy the same area of the pitch as Rooney when he drops back.