Stand Free!

Are we having a Globe Reds Summer BBQ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The 1st July is Euro 2012 final so could have an all day sesh/BBQ then watch it? If that's to early in July then can plan something a few weeks later.  :thumbsup:

Should manage that! It'll be soon after I get home so prepare for special levels of drunkenness!  :wave:

The 1st July is Euro 2012 final so could have an all day sesh/BBQ then watch it? If that's to early in July then can plan something a few weeks later.  :thumbsup:

First weekend of my hols so could be up for that... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok 1st July it is! The final doesnt start till the evening so could easily have the BBQ in the daytime then go out watch the final in a nice sober state in the evening.....

Now the next thing we need to decide is where to have it? We had it in the park last time which was all good, any other suggestions? I'd like the beach as can go swimming and i'll come up with some beach drinking games from my Club 18-30 days as well. If not feel free to add in any other suggestions.  :thumbsup:

Ok 1st July it is! The final doesnt start till the evening so could easily have the BBQ in the daytime then go out watch the final in a nice sober state in the evening.....

Now the next thing we need to decide is where to have it? We had it in the park last time which was all good, any other suggestions? I'd like the beach as can go swimming and i'll come up with some beach drinking games from my Club 18-30 days as well. If not feel free to add in any other suggestions.  :thumbsup:

This could be dangerous, although it would open up the option of resurrecting the Alicante plan of bringing Pamela Anderson along as a life guard.  :thumbsup:

The North Berwick idea is decent and like it but only problem may be coming back reeking of BBQ smoke and full of sand heading straight out to watch the football which isn't the greatest. ???:-\

I'll drop Pamela Anderson's agent an e mail see fit she's up to that weekend.  :thumbsup: