Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen - Arabs 24/10/09

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody got pass marks today, perhaps maybe Maurice Ross who was ok.  Miller's miss was utterly shocking as was Fyvie's but I think at least in Fyvie's case you could say he thought about it too much and was exceptionally early in the game.

I thought Ifil had a pretty good game, looked very composed throughtout.

Exactly, he would have spunked it on players like: Nicholson, Severin, Mulgrew, Miller, Aluko, Smith, et all.

Remind me, how much have we made from those players, dave?  Also why not include the money on Sammy Stewart, the guy fae Norway, Richie Byrne, Dave Bus, Sven Baas, Mixus brothers, Dyron Daal and soo many more.

Ifil was shakey at times, also got caught out with pace on the odd occasion.

Remind me, how much have we made from those players, dave?  Also why not include the money on Sammy Stewart, the guy fae Norway, Richie Byrne, Dave Bus, Sven Baas, Mixus brothers, Dyron Daal and soo many more.

Ifil was shakey at times, also got caught out with pace on the odd occasion.

Because we only sign players to make a profit off them? Grow up!

And that's amazing that over 5 years he signed some good and some bad players. But he's gone now, so move on.

It you guys that can't let go, fuck we lost our first game of the season today and already the jimmy chat is in fullflow.

I'd also say that over his time here he signed more duds than good players, and it would have been nice to recoup some money from those players but sadly we never.

Woops, I had forgotten about the Celtic game, thinking about the positives rather than the negative, maybe you could try that, oh fuck sorry, everything is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG now that Jimmy is away.

Perhaps you could point me towards some of the positives to take from todays then?

I can see some positives, the introduction of the young player Fyvie being the obvious one.

The Mark Kerr situation is pissing me off, this is a player I had really high hopes for, is it a coincidence he's been shite since the Priory incident? One thing's for sure, we cant blame the poor form of individual players on the manager. Many of our current squad need to have a look at themselves.

The Mark Kerr situation is pissing me off, this is a player I had really high hopes for, is it a coincidence he's been shite since the Priory incident? One thing's for sure, we cant blame the poor form of individual players on the manager. Many of our current squad need to have a look at themselves.

Look at Lee Miller, he was doing alright at Dundee Utd until Brewster was manager, when he became so bad he got punted on a free. Was decent for us until we signed Brewster, where he became shite again until Brewster left. So it's not outwith the relms of reality that McGhee's arrival has had an effect on his game, however, the fact he's been made captain suggests that he must have some sort of decent relationship with the gaffer.

Or, maybe he just hasn't taken to the captains job like we all hoped and it's ruining his game.

Or, the Priory incident is having an effect.

But most likely a mix of all of them, just a shame that our new Kerr-McDonald partnership which was one of the biggest positives of last season have both fallen from grace so far that both would stuggle to get into my 5's team come this Friday

It you guys that can't let go, fuck we lost our first game of the season today and already the jimmy chat is in fullflow.

I'd also say that over his time here he signed more duds than good players, and it would have been nice to recoup some money from those players but sadly we never.

Ehm! Having read this thread there was an off the cuff remark re: Jimmy from CtS before YOU started with the "jimmy chat" so maybe it's you and your puppet masters who can't let go.

Also I'd hazard a guess that Jimmy's net transfer spend was "+".

Look at Lee Miller, he was doing alright at Dundee Utd until Brewster was manager, when he became so bad he got punted on a free. Was decent for us until we signed Brewster, where he became shite again until Brewster left. So it's not outwith the relms of reality that McGhee's arrival has had an effect on his game, however, the fact he's been made captain suggests that he must have some sort of decent relationship with the gaffer.

As far as I remember Miller was crap before, during and after Brewster.........

The SPL is pish.

The fact that we are mediocre mid-table in a table-full of mediocrity is just painful.

We should go up there mob-handed, kill the entire playing and management squads and then throw ourselves into the North Sea.

(Am I taking our current form too much to heart, do you think?)

The SPL is pish.

The fact that we are mediocre mid-table in a table-full of mediocrity is just painful.

We should go up there mob-handed, kill the entire playing and management squads and then throw ourselves into the North Sea.

(Am I taking our current form too much to heart, do you think?)

No! We should all just get together and Lemming like throw ourselves off a big cliff, it's never going to get better!!!!!!!

How infuriatingly frustrating!!!

Last week we were under pressure for much of the match almost as if we were the away team. Second to every ball. Hearts playing much more of an attack-minded game. Exactly the same happened yesterday. Every time we got our foot on the ball we passed it backwards where as United (and Hearts last week) would be striding forward.

We got what we deserved from yesterday's game.

You can't miss chances like we did and expect anything from it. It was bad enough that Fyvie missed the chance he did but he's just a kid so I was able to reluctantly cut him some slack but Lee Miller? From just a few yards out should be fucking burying it! He's been a passenger for most of the season and because we're a shite team he's got no need to worry about his starting place. The cunt probably couldn't care if I was dropped. He started off yesterday looking like he was in the mood but that faded away quicker than the pre kick off dry weather. I know he wasn't the only one (Kerr!) but he was fucking woeful. Disinterested and as far as I'm concerned he can fuck off. I've lost patience with this lazy fall-about clown.

I'm bored of AFC just now. There's no difference this season for me - and hearing idiots making plasterer's radios over everything McGhee says in the paper just makes it all the more ridiculous when the product on the park is worse than it's been for years.

That's bollocks mate.  I know you're not happy with things just now and I respect your opinion but that is nonsense. The entertainment factor under JC was nil, under McGhee it's nil.