Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen - Hertz 17/10/09

ScotOnSun gave MOTM to Lee Miller, and also says we only had 31% possession!

I can't fathom this out, because offishal site, BBC Scotland abd now Scotland on Sunday seem to be suggesting Hearts had close to 70% possession. Think some lazy fucker has just made a statistic cause no fucking way did it look that way to me.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fathom this out, because offishal site, BBC Scotland abd now Scotland on Sunday seem to be suggesting Hearts had close to 70% possession. Think some lazy fucker has just made a statistic cause no fucking way did it look that way to me.

No way possession was that much in Heart's favour unless they were talking about last 10 mins.

Thought we played best we have all season yesterday however mate who was at his first game of the season thought we were poor and was very surprised when I told it was an improvement on how we had played previously.

Thought the match was fairly poor on saturday - hearts hardly looked like scoring until we gifted them a goal - we never created that much - but enough to warrent winning the game IMO

Fyvie had another good game, and no doubting the fact the game changed when pawlett went off and Aluko came in on...............Aluko was murder and it was him losing the ball in a stupid place that ulitmately cost as a goal.

Saying all that - looking at our back line for the game, a draw isnt the worst result in the world

Defo two points dropped rather than a point gained.

Hopefully we can "man up" for the united game