Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen - Hertz 17/10/09

I thought Duff deserved his MOTM today, played well and was soo unlucky for their goal, Aluko started brightly then went predictable and frustrated the fuck out of me by him trying to do it on his own.

Duff could have put his foot through it for the goal, instead he tried to play his way out and it cost us. Although he didn't do much else wrong, he certainly wouldn't have been my MOTM. Aluko had two men on him as soon as he came on, not much he could do.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff could have put his foot through it for the goal, instead he tried to play his way out and it cost us. Although he didn't do much else wrong, he certainly wouldn't have been my MOTM. Aluko had two men on him as soon as he came on, not much he could do.

Alukos attitude stinks! Fair enough he gets marked out the game-but when they scored he just didnt look intrested and just strolled back into our half drinking water

Duff was the best player on the park today, Kerr over 60 misplaced passes and got off with it, Duff one bad pass and we are left with a draw from a game we deserved to and should have won.  Aluko should keep it simple, he knows like everyone else that there are 2 on him so why nae pass the ball instead of trying to go through the pair?

Also did your cousins get autographs?

I'm going to agree with Niall, Ii thought Duff deserved MOTM today. although possibly at fault for their goal, i'll reserve judgement on that until I've seen it on the tele. Thought he did very little else wrong all day, but as usual one mistake and folk will turn on him.

Trying to take a balanced view on todays events and still can't make up my mind did we really chuck away two points today or did we get lucky. In all honesty it both team could certainly have socred more than once. The Diet Huns finishing was frankly woeful, but they got what they deserved, cause they really are a bunch of dirty whinging bastards. Stewart in particluar lucky not to have been shown a straight red for the intent of his lunge on Main Stand side with studs up.

Agree with radio comment, that we looked a weakened team once Paton and Pawlett went off.

All in an wasn't actually a bad game of football to watch.

I'm going to agree with Niall, Ii thought Duff deserved MOTM today. although possibly at fault for their goal, i'll reserve judgement on that until I've seen it on the tele. Thought he did very little else wrong all day, but as usual one mistake and folk will turn on him.

Trying to take a balanced view on todays events and still can't make up my mind did we really chuck away two points today or did we get lucky. In all honesty it both team could certainly have socred more than once. The Diet Huns finishing was frankly woeful, but they got what they deserved, cause they really are a bunch of dirty whinging bastards. Stewart in particluar lucky not to have been shown a straight red for the intent of his lunge on Main Stand side with studs up.

Agree with radio comment, that we looked a weakened team once Paton and Pawlett went off.

All in an wasn't actually a bad game of football to watch.

He should have beem told where to go-there was no intent to win that ball-he is a girning little shite 2 decisions didnt go his way and they were dives so he lunges in wanting to hurt someone.

No possible about it.

He should have beem told where to go-there was no intent to win that ball-he is a girning little shite 2 decisions didnt go his way and they were dives so he lunges in wanting to hurt someone.

He also gave Fyvie and off the ball kick, I like Stewart as a player but as a person he is an absolute cock.

Stewart is, and always has been, an utter cunt.

Despite yet again drawing, I'm encouraged by the feedback from the folk who were at the game.  It's great to have some decent youngsters coming through again (after what seems like eons) and players like Pawlett and Aluko who you actually look forward to watching. 

Can't get to a game till the middle of next month, so here's hoping that we have learnt how to turn draws into wins by then

Duff was the best player on the park today, Kerr over 60 misplaced passes and got off with it, Duff one bad pass and we are left with a draw from a game we deserved to and should have won.  Aluko should keep it simple, he knows like everyone else that there are 2 on him so why nae pass the ball instead of trying to go through the pair?

Also did your cousins get autographs?

Agreed that Kerr was cunting awful. Aye cousins got a few autographs, think they enjoyed it.

You only need that tin hat for one player, Maguire, I'm sure it his fault that the £ is soo weak and that the world is going to end, he was bloody dreadful, he should take his gallous nature and piss off to Swan Lake where he will be much more auited with that fairy running style of his and the build he has.

If we sign up these young players on long term deals, we could make a small fortune from them in 3 years time-ish.

If we keep Langfield, Diamond, Fyvie, Pawlett, Aluko, Paton and Maguire, we have a team that I think could be challenging for the league in 3/4 years.

*tin hat on*

+1

You only need that tin hat for one player, Maguire, I'm sure it his fault that the £ is soo weak and that the world is going to end, he was bloody dreadful, he should take his gallous nature and piss off to Swan Lake where he will be much more auited with that fairy running style of his and the build he has.

Ooft, I agree!

How can he be MOTM and be at fault for their goal?  It doesn't make sense.

I thought he played okay, no way was he the best player on the par.

Selective highlighting loon.....possibly at fault for the goal, and need to see it again....which I still haven't. How many of our team made fewer tham one mistake yesterday ?

Selective highlighting loon.....possibly at fault for the goal, and need to see it again....which I still haven't. How many of our team made fewer tham one mistake yesterday ?

I'm with Kow on this one, there's no doubt he had a decent game yesterday, but it's his fault we dropped 2 points, and for that reason alone he can't get MOTM.

I'm with Kow on this one, there's no doubt he had a decent game yesterday, but it's his fault we dropped 2 points, and for that reason alone he can't get MOTM.

He wasn't the only one at fault, their goal came from him aye, but Considine could have done as could ahve Foster and possibly Langfield, need to see it again.