Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Scotfree saying hello. Born in Glasgow but lived over 18 years in Edinburgh before moving to the slightly hotter North Queensland Town of Mackay 12 years ago. My first game was in 1984 (hibs at Easter Road).Last time i went home(2005) i had the good fortune of going to the game with Ajja and Fatjim and the GUASC.Just a pity it was a 0-0 draw verses Livi that we where lucky to get away with :hammer:Have been posting on that other site for a bit since DT went all :stretcher: Think i have found a new home if allowed  :-* Yours Faithfully......Scotfree :wave:

I suppose Id better introduce masel ... just incase naebiddy kens who I am.

I'm Reekie. I'm one of the gaffers here. Been doin this forum runnin malarky since the days of The Granite Sheep (that's eight years ago now!).

I was born in Aberdeen, had my first few years in Hopeman. Then in Elgin. Then Bucksburn. Then my family moved to Stoney when I was 5. Lived there til I was old enough to escape, and  buggered aff to HIVLand (Edinburgh) for eight years. Then moved across tae New Zealand where I am now with my wife and sprog.

Favourite red of all time? Probably Neil Simpson.

Favourite red I can remember wi my own eyes? Probably Eion Jess.

Favourite current red? Ooh, spoilt for choice. Seriously, I cannae pick a standout from the lot of them!!

Howdy. 

I'm Drew Peacock.  People seem to like me because I am polite and I'm rarely late.  I like to eat ice cream, and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

I'm partial to cheese on occasion, although I'm strictly mainstream when it comes to my dairy produce intake - I'll embrace cheddar, but Stilton can fuck right off.

I'm currently 24 and 11/12ths, and have lived in Aberdeen for around 22 and a half years of that.  Despite being born in Inverness, I consider myself a born and bred Aberdonian.

I'm a season ticket holder in the RDS upper, and as a result I reserve my right to have an an opinion about Lee Miller's latest hairstyle.

I'm a long time poster on DonsTalk despite a gloomy exile to the darkside in the days of unreliable servers, and it's good to be back.

DP  :wave:

Guest Nellie The Don

I'm Nellie. I'm of Elgin origin, but am now a permanent resident of the weeg.

I'm 25 and 364 365th's years old.

I used to be a season ticket holder, but no more as I'm shifting to Oz (the big-ass antipodean country, not the gritty American prison drama) in February.

My position on cheese is changeable. Brie is good on oatcakes, generally. Anything with blue or green 'veins' has no place in my fridge.

I fear change.

NTD

I'm Robo, its spelt Robbo, but Robbo was already being used by another member on AFC Chat, so I had to stick with the one B, and I carried it across onto DT. My real name is Craig and I will be 22 years of age in 4 months or so, I live in Balmedie (where Trumpton is to be, and Chris Clark stays within spitting distance of my house), work in Bridge Of Don.

I play football for Insch on a Saturday which means I miss alot of games for Aberdeen. I'm nae a 'real' fan, although I have played for teh club when I was 13 years old or so......many years ago.

I'm partial to a beer on weekdays aswell as weekends.

I'm also a follower of Liverpool FC *5 Time European Cup Champions* I'm not one of those glory hunting fans who have no clue how to spell Annfield, never mind actually going to the stadium, I do try and make Liverpool games as often as I can.

Anyways that is me.

I'm Robo, its spelt Robbo, but Robbo was already being used by another member on AFC Chat, so I had to stick with the one B, and I carried it across onto DT. My real name is Craig and I will be 22 years of age in 4 months or so, I live in Balmedie (where Trumpton is to be, and Chris Clark stays within spitting distance of my house), work in Bridge Of Don.

I play football for Insch on a Saturday which means I miss alot of games for Aberdeen. I'm nae a 'real' fan, although I have played for teh club when I was 13 years old or so......many years ago.

I'm partial to a beer on weekdays aswell as weekends.

I'm also a follower of Liverpool FC *5 Time European Cup Champions* I'm not one of those glory hunting fans who have no clue how to spell Annfield, never mind actually going to the stadium, I do try and make Liverpool games as often as I can.

Anyways that is me.

What was that you were saying mate ;)

Ha ha cheeky caant, I did think for a second I had spelt it wrong, then I realised you'd edited my post. Haha.

Glad you took it in spirit it was meant, but just too good to miss.

Think I'll need to go and report myself for abuse of power............. and stop fecking booing me, I've gone fae postive to double digit negative in last four hours ;)

Guest Nellie The Don

Aye, cream/grey-ish jacket.

Think that was me.

In all seriousness, felt really sorry for that guy. He was having a laugh and enjoying himself. When i helped him out he was actually crying.

What happened?

Guest Nellie The Don

Boy in the Aberdeen 3rd kit jumped on him and slammed him into the fountain. Smashed his back on a ledge under the water.

Was a real shame, the guy could hardly move and had tears streaming down his face.

Ooft. sare een.  :(

Yeah there was no need for that at all. I was appauled when I saw it like. Utter shocking, I seen the guy later on that did it, he seemed a bit of a knob. There was no need for it, the guy was having banter and I doubt he has a high opinion of Aberdeen fans now after that happened.

Should have just given him a smack in the face, he was playing the fool all afternoon if I'm honest, he fell over in the fountain himself and smashed his eye, he had a mark under his eye from what I recall.