Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Guest mac

Don't know how they missed me since I was right behind the goal.  You could see my jumper but they didn't get my face.

Guest Dolly

Hello, Im Dolly.  Was also Dolly on the old donstalk (back in the day!)

Also known as Rachael

22 years old, season ticket holder in the south.

:)

Ye left out the best part min!  Is it not Boss Zoidy yet?  Seriously mate, I am truly proud to call you friend and e'en prouder to see you are getting into your chosen field

Why thank you!  I'll definitely return the compliment!

Oh yes, and there's been a slight development to me being able to arrange a trip over.  I kinda decided that my passport was dirty and thought it was a good idea to stick it through the washing machine and dryer.  You know, one of those moments I seem to have, things just never change ::)

Another £60 on top od the airfare min?

Yup, indeed.

This is why I don't believe in financial penalties.  Because this is, how would I put it, a repeat of a very similar incident involving a driving licence which cost me a bit of money to rectify.  Did I learn from that?  Nope.

Will I learn from this?  Nope.

Anyhow...I'll keep you up to date as to what's happening about it (the trip, not the passport!)

Guest Donofthered

How do all, long time lucker, first time poster. 

My name is Neil, I'm 28 and live in Leeds but am originally from Dumfries & Galloway where growing up surrounded by fans of the evil two, and Queens fans (maybe the only breed of fan more scummy than huns, see Ian McCall) my Aberdonian father installed a love of all things Dons in me.

My first game was the 85/86 League cup final against Hibs and the last was a 1-0 win against Motherwell last season. I have not been able to get up the road this season due to work and stuff but I try to when I can.

Stand Free!

Hi Folks, I was born in Aberdeen, lived most of my early chiildhood in Edinburgh before moving back to Aberdeen in 1987.

Was a season ticket holder from 1984 till 2004. In 2004 I moved to get married to my Fiancee and now live in Mentor which is a Subarb of Cleveland Ohio USA. Hence the name Mentorred Still listen to all the games on Red TV.

On the old AFC chat I was known as Ebbe's Ashtray.

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

Currently living in Toronto, I was an original DonsTalker from the Stand Free days.

My first trip to Pittodrie was January 2/03 1-1 Draw with the Tims.

I still play this crazy game and now coach my 8 year old daughter's team.

I hope to be returning "home" in the near future.

I rememember the game well, I took my now wife to it when she over over visiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pwlp

'like'en? I'm PWLP, itherwise kent as Peg, Peggers, Pwilpers etc. Been around since we used penny blacks tae communicate. First Dandies game was a 1-1 away draw to the cabbage and ribs in '78.

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

Currently living in Toronto, I was an original DonsTalker from the Stand Free days.

I rememember the game well, I took my now wife to it when she over over visiting.

Was that the game on 2nd January? The one where the Tims scored first and looked like mauling us, but then Russell Anderson popped up with a timely header to level it.

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

Was that the game on 2nd January? The one where the Tims scored first and looked like mauling us, but then Russell Anderson popped up with a timely header to level it.

Yes it was. Larrsson got taken off injured after scoring the Celtic goal.

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

Yes it was. Larrsson got taken off injured after scoring the Celtic goal.

Yep! If memory serves Reekie you were stuck in Stoney and couldn't make the game.

Guest Mort1903

Hi folks, i was TopTierTotty on old site and afc chat! I hope all the usual suspects are just fine and dandy?? Also i'm getting married on august 10th this year to the hun lol lol. Kids now well grown up, daughter just finished her standard grades ( makes me feel ancient!) my son is going into 2nd year after the holidays :)

Hi folks, i was TopTierTotty on old site and afc chat! I hope all the usual suspects are just fine and dandy?? Also i'm getting married on august 10th this year to the hun lol lol. Kids now well grown up, daughter just finished her standard grades ( makes me feel ancient!) my son is going into 2nd year after the holidays :)

Damn Lucky HUN!  Ach weel, you'll have him converted after the honeymoon! LOL

Welcome back to the most stunningly beautiful Mortician I know.  And surprisingly, you aren't the only mortician I know.

Guest Mort1903

Thanks Drewsome, i trust you are doing fine?? Working hard here, getting organised for the wedding. Dunno why i changed my name, probably coz i'm getting on in years now  >:(