Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

I'm Tyrant.

I'm 22 years old.

I'm an administrator on this fine board and also the Gothenburg Reds board.

I play football as often as possible.. One or two times a week.

I enjoy going to the cinema.. it's a win-win situation.. if the film's good then I win.. if it's bad I catch up on sleep and win. Great.

My first game was a cup tie against Clydebank that the Dons won 5-0 which I attended with my Mum and older Sister.

I enjoy certain types of cheese but I have a strict no mould in it rule. I can't stand onions and vinegar so pickled onions are a no no as far as I'm concerned!

I am Sweetchuck.

I have always been Sweetchuck.

I will always be Sweetchuck.

I have been lurking on the Football365 forums ever since this place went tits up. Just found out that it's live again, so I thought I would return to impart yet more chugnuts of enlightenment.

Tis good to be back...

;)

I'm Superstar Tradesman.  8)

I've got a house in the 'Deen and a new guitar that’s never been played before and it never will.  I don’t want money, I want happiness, I don’t want cash, I quite like memories to keep me sane.

As for the compulsory cheese question; the milk in my fridge will probably have turned to cheese before this page refreshes.

I'll let you know how it tastes if the mods sort out the lag.

:-*

Im RnP

Also been known in the past as Red_and_Proud and used to be a mod on this fine place way back in the day

Been buggering about on aberdeen mad but most recently totalSPL since the demise of the old DT

Got word the site was live again on Saturday and thought id better come back

I'm K-9 aka Kaino

K-9 on old AFC Chat, new AFC Hat, Stand Free and old Donstalk.

First game too long ago to remember but early 80s at Pittodrie against Dumbarton in old League Cup group stage was my first i think.

Guest Travis

I'm Travis. Since re-registering, I can now pretend this is a reference to Scorsese's flawed anti-hero Travis Bickle from "Taxi Driver", rather than a reference to Scotland's most worthy and dull pop band.

I've been using AFC forums since 2001, going through user names like a knife through butter. Most recently, I've been milne's_wig, TheManWho and simply TMW.

I'm a Rangers fan, I have an IQ of 146 and I enjoy the Pixies and French cinema.

Nice to be back.

I'm Travis. Since re-registering, I can now pretend this is a reference to Scorsese's flawed anti-hero Travis Bickle from "Taxi Driver", rather than a reference to Scotland's most worthy and dull pop band.

I've been using AFC forums since 2001, going through user names like a knife through butter. Most recently, I've been milne's_wig, TheManWho and simply TMW.

I'm a Rangers fan, I have an IQ of 1.46 and I enjoy the Pixies and French cinema.

Nice to be back.

Ah our pet Hun returns......

Welcome back Wiggy

I'm Dons1903 originally called that from the old dons talk board, Real name is stuart and fae boredom oops mean boddam, First game i went to was against dunfermline in 1990 which we won 3-2, I like dance music and also dj, i have linked my site on my profile, so if you like that sort of music feel free to download my tunes or mixes,

I'm Reekie_Red. I'm 30, born in Aberdeen, lived in Bucksburn for the first few years of my life, then moved to the Hive of Stoney when I was five.

Whilst there, I witnessed my first Dons match, a cup tie against Celtic in 1984. It was a 0-0 draw, but I cannae mind much about it as I didn't really care for footy in those days. I was more interested in Transformers, He-Man and M.A.S.K.

My first Dons match that I cared about was a 1-0 loss to St Johnstone at Pittodrie in the midst of the mire that was the 1990s. George O'Boyle was the scorer that day, and the atmosphere contributed to the shittiest Saturday I'd ever experienced (up until that day anyway).

My moniker came from the auld Granite Sheep days on the rivals network. The likes of Ebbe's Holdall and Garden Shears were running the best Dons chat site on the market, and I thought I'd sign up. Living and studying in Edinburgh was the obvious reasoning behind my chosen name.

I now live in New Zealand, and listen to most matches online. In my hayday, I was a member of the Stoney Steamers, whose prime saw them embark on the now infamous Stoney Steamers OVD Denmark Tour 2002, shouting abuse at Derek Young, telling David Preece to purchase shares in Gillette, and jokingly sticking the fingers up at Zerouali after our match with Farum.

Favourite match of recent times? Has to be either the 3-2 win over the huns at Pittodrie last season ... or the 2-0 win over Shellick in the snow. SULKY STILLIAN'S SNOWBALL ARMY!!!

I'm Mercenary Git, so called because I'll do almost anything for money that doesn't involve Japanese businessmen.

Been an Aberdeen fan for 12 years (which is a fucking shock to the system) and my becoming a fan coincided with the teams horrendous dip in fortunes. I may or may not be a jinx. Been on DT for three or four years I think, was a mod and news writer for a while, and it's great to see the old girl back up and running :)

My favourite Dons player of all time is Eoin Jess, although it took me years before I found out how to say it properly, and even then I'm still not sure.

Other than football, I enjoy my music heavy and loud, really enjoy walking and plan on doing the West Highland Way for the third year in a row this summer. After I finish my course in 4 weeks  :o I plan to go to New Zealand to do a Masters in Environmental Law.

Ok Im Wanderingdon,

Im 35 used to live in Altens before joining the Army, Currently in Northern Ireland, been a member of Dons talk for about 4 years now, maybe 5 cant remember.

First trip to todders, erm... Cant remember the year but Alan Rough was in goals, and I was in the beach end and we were all signing Scotland Scotlands No2, (he still was at that point) and he turned round and gave us the bird lol.

I stopped playing a few years ago now,

I have just bought a house beside Peterhead, but only the family will be moving in as I still have 5 years left in the Army for my 22 years to be completed.  Can wait so i can get back to supporting properly again.

Wanderingdon

Guest Dubai-Don

Hello All

Formally based in Trinidad, but am presently back in the granite city, however heading to Dubai in May to live

First dons game was against Ayr United reserves, back in 75, we beat the Huns 1-0 in my next game

Looking forward to hearing from all again

DD

Hola Folks, I've been scabbing about in afc forums pretty much since i started 'working' numerous years ago. Unfortunately, over the years work pressures now dictate that it's only an occassional evening thing as opposed to reading and posting during pretty much every working day. Going to be hitting 33 in a few days time, and the first bairn's appearing in a couple of months  :o 

First game would have been in the early '80's against whom is unfortunately lost in the mists of time, but billy stark scored and we won. Unfortunately this meant being brought up to think the success would never end, and then we hit the mid-90's on.... still, a nice wee win tomorrow afternoon will manage to put a smile on my face!

I'm KGB and have retained the user name since my early afc chat days with the exception of  the footy mad boards where somebody else was using it and I have the moniker The_real_kgb.

Come form just outside Glasgow and took i my first Dons game at Dumbarton in a 3-2 win in 1974.

;D

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody hell, I thought this place had died a death long ago!

Well, I'm Zoidy 23 going on 24, I was registered on the old old old DT (and possibly the old old one, but I've gone senile and can't remember).

I'm up and down between the central belt and Aberdeen like a blimp in quicksand just now.

First and last game I can't remember (it's been ages since I've had the time or money to go to todders), I guess I should make some sort of effort to get along next season when I've a bit of time on my hands.

Oh how I long for a return to my days of being a lazy student bum!

Guest mac

Hey I'm Mac, 19, fae Westhill.

Used to be on old DT but didn't post much, went over to the Ultras board when DT disappeared.

My first game was a 2-0 loss to the forces of darkness at Pittodrie about 91ish I think.