Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

I may as well introduce myself.

I'm Sneckie, originally from Inverness but now a Weegie. I'm nearly 21 and going to Canada on Saturday for my 21st birthday present. I have an exam in 35 minutes than I'm so going to fail. I like Steve Lovell and salsa and guacamole (not all together like).

Does Jamie know about this ?

P.S enjoy Canada.

Guest Paulo

Im Paulo. I've been Paulo for two years on old Donstalk, AFChat and back here again.

I'm 21 from Bridge of Don, play for an amateur team on Sat so only get to Sunday games or Midweek games. Going to Ibrox this Sat tho, COME ON!!

I like Cheese, Pasta and Morgan's/Diet Coke with Ice.

I want to go to Hampden to watch us in a semi/final and be legally allowed to booze.

Not to much to ask is it.

Guest dazzy_deff

im dazzy_deff

been dazzy_deff on the old afc chatsite and the old donstalk!

21 from BOD, work as in instrument tech up at st fergus!

First dons game was late 80's, got beat 1-0 from united, been goin ever since!

Alright chaps,

JimmyJimmy, 22 from Ellon but now living in Aberdeen. Also on AFC Hat so I'll have to make a choice which board to use - I'll get no work done if I use both!

Studying Mechanical Engineering in the city and expect to graduate in a few months time :fingerscrossed:

..then hope to get a wee bit of travelling done before I start work.

Can't remember my 1st game at Pittodrie, although I'd say it'd be early 90's with the old man in the main stand. Spent time in the Merkland as a wee laddie, SS when I grew up a bit, a few years spell in the DickyD and now back in the SS. I've seen Aberdeen at two cup finals and watched them lose both, and I've also seen my team beat Rangers at Pittodrie 3 times [which is not nearly as much as I'd like!  >:(]

Looking forward to next season's European adventure...

[Edit: I am also reigning champion on Technobounce]

wilmac here, orig wilmac on old Donstalk, orig from Glasgow now living near Norwich.

On the crest of hittin the big three O so first game would have been mid to late eighties and prob an away game somewhere like Falkirk with the old terracin in the away end or Stenny in the cup.

Old enough to remember the days of Mason, Grant and Irvine but a bit too young to remember seein God and co in the flesh.

Highlights of followin the Dons include Mason's sublime play, Jess's Golden (first) era, Shearer banging in the goals, Zero's magical dancin feet durin the Skovdahl era and the two Cup Finals of 2000. Been a bit dissappointin supportin Dons in recent years but looks like were on the up with a more level playing field coming into play with the demise of those from the Dark Side.

Used to be at every away match give or take the odd one and a couple of home matches a season when I lived in Scotland. Now usually average about 4-6 away games and 1-2 home match per season. So my Dons fix usually has to come in the form of a Scottish Cup match gettin televised on Sky or a Setanta game either in Norwich or via the occasional jaunt down the the Rob Roy in London.

Only fix of European action so far has been trip to watch Dandies kick a ball about rock-hard trainin pitches in obscure locations in Holland last pre-season, against amateur sides that included a certain Scott Calderwood; watched by crazy Dutch people and half-cut Dandies. Hopin for a real European adventure next season- bring on Ronaldinho and co ;)

Guest swaddon

I'm swaddon

I'm 25, I live in Swadlincote in Derbyshire until this Friday when I'll be moving back to Burton on Trent (hopefully).

I feel privileged to have seen Aberdeen in the late 80s when we still had a good team.

I used to run the Glory of Gothenburg website and Dons In Europe website as well.

I am and always have been Pholasin.

My hobbies include performing acts of indecent impromptu strip teasing, stroking hot girls puppies, the occasional granny bashing and synchronised swimming.

I like walks in the rain, eating recently dug up carrots and correcting poor spelling.

I support Aberdeen and have a season ticket, I live in Aberdeen, I am from Aberdeen, I am more than entitled and within my rights to be a boo boy.

I was not spoiled as a child.

Guest Shakey heid man

My name is shakey heid man

I was once imprisoned for a crime I didnt commit

I used to look for interesting things in the bins of aberdeen (golf clubs, space hopper, that kind of thing)

I now live in London (bigger bins but a bit more competition)

My first Aberdeen game was in 1987 against Dundee United. Forgettable game finished by a late Charlie Nicholas strike. Hooked ever since :D

Wee toon red - have been since the old afc chat ( :)

Don't get to see the Dons as often as i'd like due to playing football on a Saturday and living about 150 miles south west of glasgow - just think how far away pittodrie is!

My first Dons game was in 1986/7ish at Ibrox in a 1-0 defeat.

I like beer very much but have just successfully completed one dry weekend of a planned five.

I'm Mini cos i have one, 59 is not my age nor my year of birth.

All I can remember of my first game is that it was against St Mirren, it was cold and I was 5 (1980).

I live in Inverurie and work 28/28 in Angola.

I Also watch Chesterfield when we go visit family. I once sponsored Rico's Socks. I took the opportunity to shout HUN at Claudio Reyna in the cup this season.

I can usually be found in the Blue Lamp or Club Nautico in Luanda.

I too Like Cheese and Boobs and Beer and wine and also Ladies Bums.

I may as well introduce myself.

I'm Sneckie, originally from Inverness but now a Weegie. I'm nearly 21 and going to Canada on Saturday for my 21st birthday present. I have an exam in 35 minutes than I'm so going to fail. I like Steve Lovell and salsa and guacamole (not all together like).

Does Jamie know about this ?

P.S enjoy Canada.

Jamie's a lost cause now I think. :( I still love him too though. ;)

Guest uni_don

I am uni_don because I go to university and am an Aberdeen supporter.  It's funny because it sounds a bit like unibond, a well-known wood sealant.  I am in the third year of my History and Celtic Civilization degree.  I am 20 years old.

I study in Aberdeen but I'm from Sutherland in the Highlands.  If you're a scary-stalker-type-person like Sneckie then it is possible to track down where I live and who I really am using a combination of MSN addresses and Bebo accounts.

I also follow Ross County and Luton Town and am well known for my dislike of anything Inverness Caledonian Thistle related.

I like cheese as well, and boobies, but The Hoff beats all.

I am uni_don because I go to university and am an Aberdeen supporter.  It's funny because it sounds a bit like unibond, a well-known wood sealant.

I study in Aberdeen but I'm from Sutherland in the Highlands.  If you're a scary-stalker-type-person like Sneckie then it is possible to track down where I live and who I really am using a combination of MSN addresses and Bebo accounts.

I also follow Ross County and Luton Town and am well known for my dislike of anything Inverness Caledonian Thistle related.

I like cheese as well, and boobies, but The Hoff beats all.

You found me too, therefore you must be a stalker too. ;)

Guest uni_don

You found me too, therefore you must be a stalker too. ;)

Haha, well yes, as fun as Bebo-stalking is, your page wasn't so difficult to find cos you GU people don't hide your Bebo addresses.  Not that I was hiding mine, I was just perplexed that you'd found it without me ever having posted it!

Guest CapitalDon

Hi there, I'm Calum aka CapitalDon. Highly original because i live in Edinburgh and support the mighty Dons!  ;D

From Lossiemouth originally but moved because of uni, something i'm about to finish in a few months - im crapping it.

If you know of any jobs for a Business/Finance grad please sort me out!

Can't remember my first trip to the hallowed ground, was with my old boy some time mid to late 80's and i wouldnt have appreciated the game for what it was worth, damn i wish i could change that.

Play at uni twice a week, its nice to break out the Dons kit at the Hearts Academy and give a few jambos the V's. Not that i'm any good....usually end up emulating Ricky Fosters performance against motherwell.....abysmal but the occasional glimpse of magic  :D

I fecking hate cheese.

Hello to you.

I'm Millers Tache. I'm 26, from, live and work in Aberdeen. From time to time i like to rant about the general uselessness of a Chris Clark and the growing levels of illiteracy/retardation amongst the people inhabiting the world today.

I'm indifferent to cheese. I do like boobs though.

Have a nice evening.

Guest topcorners_maw

I am topcorner

Same name as I had on the old Donstalk but I didn't post a lot back then

Gonna sort that out this time  ;D

21 years old and living in Edinburgh, too close to Tynecastle for my liking.

I don't like cheese

Looking forward to Ibrox this weekend!

Hi son.

BobbyBiscuit, always have been and would imagine always will be.

27 years old and stay a goal kick away from Firhill.

Don't play the game anymore due to a horrible knee injury sustained ten years ago, but i was a joy to watch... not too disimilar to Jan Molby... overweight and drunk.

I approve of cheese.

I'm 10menwent2mow and I can often be seen at games with the good old BYRRRRNE 17 top on.

Currently travelling the world having spent 4 years at Uni in Glasgow and then about 8 months back in Aberdeen after Uni. Hoping to end up back in Glasgow when I return from travelling.

Can't exactly remember what my first game was although the first one I remember anything about was losing 1-0 to Motherwell at Pittodrie when Steve Kirk scored the winner in the Cup.

Best Dons Memory - The 95 League Cup final or John Stewart's winner at Parkhead.