Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Well I just watched another episode of Lost and they've introduced another dozen folk who you don't really care about, just so they can kill them off at a later date without explaining anything.

Does that make them The Other-Other-Others?   ::)

Yeah, really starting to fuck me off now. The 'time travel' storyline is getting a bit overdone, as they flash through time every five minutes. Its like Quantum Leap, I'm expecting a hologram with a handheld gizmo called ziggy to appear anytime soon!

Everytime they travel, someone drops down dead with blood streaming from their nostrils...and thats just the audience.  :hammer:

• 2 weeks later...

watching Red Riding at the moment, the first in 3 films on Ch4 based on novels by David Peace.  So far, it's been alright. Although i'm more looking forward to the Damned United coming out in the cinema later this month.

Thought it was good, but wish I didn't have to wait till next week to see part 2.  Have seen the books in the shops in the past and always meant to buy them but never got round to it.  After watching 1974 I think I probably will.  Horrifically dark and nihilistic I get the feeling, as with all adaptations, there was so much that they couldn't fit in.  Looking forward to the next two with what is a brilliant cast.

Was just trying to work out where I had seen the lead actor, Andrew Garfield, before; it was the excellent Boy A

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Extreme Fishing with Robson Green.

I thought his Geordie/Fake-American accent would have disappeared now he had arrived in New Zealand... it hadn't.  >:D

Robson Green is a tool - but I like fishing programs  :-\

The new series Yellowstone on BBC was good. I always think wolves look really playful but they're nasty bastards!  ;D

Was the next one of Yellowstone on tonight? I saw yesterday's one with the guy who shoveled the snow of the roofs, what a fun job, just playing in the snow for 5 months! The bears were awesome yesterday  ;D