Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

What a fucking cunt, how can a retard like that be allowed on the program time after time.

Dare I say its better than just Labour politicians saying their party line then Tory politicians saying their party line. At least, even though on the whole I don't agree with what he is saying, he says what he thinks not what his party thinks.

Guest swaddon

I assume your are referring to Deal Or No Deal. First month or two, the novelty was still there and it was watchable.

Now it is utter garbage. Has anyone seen it lately with them all dressed as hippies? To see Noel dressed up is painful and it must be degrading for the poor fella?!

Add to that Edmonds banging on about systems (it's just randomnly picking boxes), the 'dream factory' and the contestants convincing themselves that they aren't there for the money but the experience, makes DOND terrible viewing.

Anyway, I have been mostly watching American teen programme, One Tree Hill along with Sky Sports News, music channels, Neighbours, Trawlermen and Shameless.

I agree about DOND, I used to never miss a show, now I hardly ever bother. The way he has names for everything gets on my nerves; the pilgrims, the walk of wealth, the crazy chair, the death box, curse of the newbie, etc. And all the contestants bursting into tears after every box is opened drives me mad as well. It's only a fucking game show. And also, the contestants giving a long speech before opening the box, saying how much they love the player and how they are going to miss them, just open the frigging thing for God's sake. It's not the bloody Oscars.

Anyway, on the telly, I have been watching Shameless, the new series of My Name Is Earl on E4 and sometimes the repeats of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet on ITV4. And a lot of other stuff besides that I can't think of just now.

I agree about DOND, I used to never miss a show, now I hardly ever bother. The way he has names for everything gets on my nerves; the pilgrims, the walk of wealth, the crazy chair, the death box, curse of the newbie, etc. And all the contestants bursting into tears after every box is opened drives me mad as well. It's only a fucking game show. And also, the contestants giving a long speech before opening the box, saying how much they love the player and how they are going to miss them, just open the frigging thing for God's sake. It's not the bloody Oscars.

Anyway, on the telly, I have been watching Shameless, the new series of My Name Is Earl on E4 and sometimes the repeats of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet on ITV4. And a lot of other stuff besides that I can't think of just now.

Watched a couple of eps of Shameless this series but its just become ridiculous now. The first three series were fantastic though.

Guest swaddon

Theres's a new series of Shameless out?

Yes. It's been on for about three weeks. Tuesdays at 10pm on C4, 11pm on C4+1 and the next episode is on straight after on E4.

Nature's Great Events - another cracking natural history series from the Beeb.

Watched some of that before strikers the other night, watched up to the bit where the fox was stalking the baby birds learning to fly in to the water, hilarious stuff watching the birds bounce 3 or 4 times.

Hollyoaks, at the minute, is absolutely terrible viewing.

You're not wrong.  I generally watch it to wind down from work while acknowledging it's utter shite, but it's hit unbelievably new depths of shite recently.  The bits at the beginning are cringeworthy.  I really wish the McQueens would fuck off, not one of them can act and not one of them looks like Gordon.

You're not wrong.  I generally watch it to wind down from work while acknowledging it's utter shite, but it's hit unbelievably new depths of shite recently.  The bits at the beginning are cringeworthy.  I really wish the McQueens would fuck off, not one of them can act and not one of them looks like Gordon.

Carmel is such an utterly ridiculous character, it's unbelievable.

Guest swaddon

I really wish the McQueens would fuck off, not one of them can act and not one of them looks like Gordon.

Perhaps they're related to former Dons star Tommy rather than Gordon?

Nature's Great Events - another cracking natural history series from the Beeb.

It is indeed quality.

The Shield season 7 starting on Five US at 10pm tonight, nae much point watching if you've not seen series 1-6, but those who have, will I'm sure agree it's one of the best series on TV :thumbsup: