Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I'm 23.

Makes no difference of my age, I never jumped on bandwagon because of Fergie Connection :) Cringeworthy :)

We won it 3 times 24 years ago, keep up!

I'm 23.

Makes no difference of my age, I never jumped on bandwagon because of Fergie Connection :) Cringeworthy :)

"We"?  :lolabove:

Connection? Cringeworthy? Both sarcastic remarks that apply quite neatly to yourself here Robo.

Put the shellsuit and stanley down Robo and move away from them.

I'm 23.

with a mental age of...  ;)

Or maybe I watched a documentary about them when I was about 5 and that got me hooked, I really can't remember.  ::)

How are Nottingham Forest getting on nowadays anyway?

You won a league three times in one year?  Awesome.

Huddersfield won the first division title three times in a row. Beat that you cunts. HUDDERSFIELD R DA BEST. At least I am not jumping on the bandwagon of not having any connection to an English team and supporting them because they have good players.

Huddersfield won the first division title three times in a row. Beat that you cunts. HUDDERSFIELD R DA BEST. At least I am not jumping on the bandwagon of not having any connection to an English team and supporting them because they have good players.

What connection do you have to Aberdeen Football Club?

What connection do you have to Aberdeen Football Club?

A. From the local area.

B. Brother supported them and had a season ticket so he got me into going to the football.

C. No other football teams around the area so didn't have a choice.

D. I don't live big clubs and especially don't like the old firm dominance of Scottish football so would never have really supported any massive team.

What connection do you have with Man Utd?

When Fergie resigns will all the man u "fans" around Aberdeen stop supporting them?

You're from Aberdeen then yeah?

What connection do you have with Man Utd?

I've supported them as long as I've followed football due to the fact my mother supported them.  She also grew up in the era of Best/Law/Charlton and that's the team she remembers from a young age, specifically because of an Aberdonian playing in one of the greatest football sides of all time. 

You may or may not be aware, but Aberdeen and Man United had many connections before Sir Alex Ferguson (Robo should take note of that as well  :wave:).  Although like many Aberdeen fans, she followed Ferguson's career when he went to United after all that he did for the club/city.

ZOMFG EPL WARS!

:lolabove: +1

[quote author=??? link=topic=7437.msg127029#msg127029 date=1237227022]

You're from Aberdeen then yeah?

I've supported them as long as I've followed football due to the fact my mother supported them.   She also grew up in the era of Best/Law/Charlton and that's the team she remembers from a young age, specifically because of an Aberdonian playing in one of the greatest football sides of all time. 

You may or may not be aware, but Aberdeen and Man United had many connections before Sir Alex Ferguson (Robo should take note of that as well  :wave:).  Although like many Aberdeen fans, she followed Ferguson's career when he went to United after all that he did for the club/city.

also a +1 for you on the last bit, Robo has let this win go right over his head, regardless of beating united twice in a season they still don't have anything to show for it, sad really that they up their game soo much that they will probably get beta by Villa on saturday.

Banging on the windows and all that.

I didn't think my comments were lure so many people in. Fair play to Bobby though, thought he'd  be first in there but gave quite respectful comments.... :thumbsup:

Ah good old Donstalk still not changed then. Every little spelling mistake. :). Still drunk from weekend :).

I'm to allowed gloat fair be to.

Imagine beating Rangers 4-1 at Ibrox but they were still top, would you gloat like fuck? Of course you would. :).

Did Fergie really say this about Aberdeen fans?  ???

The cheers in the Pitt bar when Liverpool scored were almost as embarrassingly loud as when Man Utd scored.  :-[

I know.. imagine taking an interest in other leagues when our own is so amaz... oh wait.. nevermind.  ::)

I know.. imagine taking an interest in other leagues when our own is so amaz... oh wait.. nevermind.  ::)

:hammer:

Jager has no interest in hooligans the Dutch league.  Glasgowdon isn't a Real Mallorca Madrid fan.

We only love Scottish football on here. LOLZ

;)

:hammer:

Jager has no interest in hooligans the Dutch league.  Glasgowdon isn't a Real Mallorca Madrid fan.

We only love Scottish football on here. LOLZ

;)

Yeah and we only think EPL is second best league in the world pffffft!

You miss the point or on wind up ;):)

Me?  Never...  ;)

I'm gonna spam a Man Utd board with gloats!!!  :thumbsup:

See the bit where it says, Football Chat - Any non-AFC-related football banter , what do you think that means?  A forum to talk about gangs of guys chasing other gangs of guys up and down streets, stopping when they get too close?  ;)

I'm not sure I'd pick a Liverpool board to gloat on though  :-\

And for yer info Shabba - I don't have a very big interest in the dutch league. I go to see a game if I am visiting family there. That's the limit of my interest.  :wave:

I also don't remember myself coming on here gloating after any result except those of Aberdeen. Next time ADO Den Haag win though, I'm gonna spam a Man Utd board with gloats!!!  :thumbsup:

YAASSSS it occured this weekend ;) 3-0 against NAC at home. Thats 4 points back to back. I think thats the most they've amassed all season! Vak G!  :thumbsup: