Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

ManUtd finished 3-0, Rooney getting the third.

Paul Scholes was utterly sublime all night. Wonderful footballer.

:clap:

Was going to start a thread about him, an absolute masterclass in how to play midfield tonight. 

Scholes' passing was absolutely incredible, I lost count of the amount of times I shook my head after watching one of his passes.  The one with the outside of his right boot to John O'Shea in the build up to Berbatov's goal was just class.  As for the volley, genius, sheer genius.

United as a whole were awesome this evening.  I recommend everyone watches that game if they get the chance.  As Arsene Wenger said, "Man United are almost untouchable".  Ferguson has pulled a masterstroke in the way he still gets performances like that from Scholes and Giggs.  He knows exactly when, and who, to use from his squad at the right times of the season.

Still not conceded in the league since the day I went to Goa, November 8th.  Where are those clowns that say Ferdinand and O'Shea are sh*te?  :wave:

:clap:

Was going to start a thread about him, an absolute masterclass in how to play midfield tonight. 

Scholes' passing was absolutely incredible, I lost count of the amount of times I shook my head after watching one of his passes. 

Were you out, or at home with a box of Kleenex?

JC is the pundit on SS3 for the St. Mirren vs. Motherwell game.

He is wearing purple.

This game is murder.

Motherwell are more used to the state of the ark pitch they installed after the severe damage the pitch suffered last season.

Here it is just after completion in July last year, impressive.

delville_michelin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hibs one up in the Edinburgh derby, Fletcher with a header.

Man utd - Liverpool game is pretty good so far.

1-1 now, Penalty by Ronaldo then Vidic cocked up tremendously to allow Torres through to equalise. Still a good game though, nice open football.

Hearts down to 10 men

a draw would probably be better for us in that game.

We don't want hibs and motherwell getting too close to us. We still haven't sealed our place in the top 6.

Indeed, though a win for Hibs wouldn't be the worst result in the world. Just need to hope Hibs avoid defeat!

3-1 to the scum. Liverpool have played well but I think united have been poor today. Vidic (sent off) and Evra the stand outs. Don't know what's been wrong with the two of them today, especially Vidic as he's usually so composed. Oh well, I suppose it extends the title "race".

Edit: Flock me, 4-1, Dossena. Great finish.

3-1 to the scum. Liverpool have played well but I think united have been poor today. Vidic (sent off) and Evra the stand outs. Don't know what's been wrong with the two of them today, especially Vidic as he's usually so composed. Oh well, I suppose it extends the title "race".

Edit: Flock me, 4-1, Dossena. Great finish.

Vida had a few poor moments, I think Evra's been poor for a while now as has Carrick. The sending off,  well, can't complain about that, wonder if Rafa will still be moaning about Fergie and refs though.  I'd said to a mate a while ago that I had a feeling that when United's unbeaten run was going to go, it was going to go in style, so to speak. Just wish I hadn't been right and wish it hadn't been against those classless cunts.  

Two victories now this season that United have handed Liverpool on a plate. Unbelievable.

It should still be United's title.  Still theirs to throw away, really.  If you're a bindipper though, you must be asking questions of how you can beat both United and Chelsea twice and still be way off the pace?

Vida had a few poor moments, I think Evra's been poor for a while now as has Carrick. The sending off,  well, can't complain about that, wonder if Rafa will still be moaning about Fergie and refs though.  I'd said to a mate a while ago that I had a feeling that when United's unbeaten run was going to go, it was going to go in style, so to speak. Just wish I hadn't been right and wish it hadn't been against those classless cunts.  

Two victories now this season that United have handed Liverpool on a plate. Unbelievable.

It should still be United's title.  Still theirs to throw away, really.  If you're a bindipper though, you must be asking questions of how you can beat both United and Chelsea twice and still be way off the pace?

I actually thought Carrick had a good game. But yeah I agree with what you say about Evra, he's been very poor for a long time now. I certainly didn't see that coming but you knew United couldn't carry winning for that long a period, but as you said, just a shame it was to those scum bags from Liverpool. Hopefully United won't bottle under pressure!