Next Match: Aberdeen v Hamilton

Stand Free!

Inter Milan into Europa League final v Sevilla after beating Shakhtar 5-0. Bit of disappointing game Shakhtar did not seem to believe they could win and did not press Inter as hard as they did Wolfsburg and Basel in the previous rounds.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 points

Who cares about that, no self respecting Aberdeen supporter should be watching that nonsense. The criminal boy at Livvy is doing a great job.

Valid reason to like someone, I applaud that. Maybe I should reassess 😀 

Posted Images

Bayern through to play PSG in Champions league final. 3-0 win and never really in any danger of losing and always looked like they had another couple of gears even if Lyon had scored. 

Lewandowdki scoring his 55th goal of the season and 15th in Champions league this season. Cannot see past Bayern for the final.

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Bayern through to play PSG in Champions league final. 3-0 win and never really in any danger of losing and always looked like they had another couple of gears even if Lyon had scored. 

Lewandowdki scoring his 55th goal of the season and 15th in Champions league this season. Cannot see past Bayern for the final.

Certainly hope so. As far as I'm concerned the longer PSG go without winning anything outside of France the better

On 22/08/2020 at 09:05, Jute said:

Brilliant Europa final between Inter and Sevilla with Sevilla winning 3-2. Joy to watch with both teams playing some great football. Sevilla now won 6 finals in 14 years. 

As Ajja said in the chat, they own that competition. Mental how many times they've won it. Really enjoyable game. Certainly better than what the dons made me endure following the boys early wake up.

Bayern beat PSG 1-0 in Champions league final. Not as good a final as Friday but still an enjoyable game. Good to see Neymar and PSG failing to win. Neymar really is an odious diving cunt. 

As I said before really enjoyed the knockout format for both Champions and Europa leagues but sadly cannot see them sticking with it.

Lincoln Red Imps awarded a 3-0 win against FC Pristina after the match was postponed twice due to the Kosovan teams players testing positive for Covid upon arrival in Gibralter and being quarantined.
Kosovans flew in a second squad (lots of loan players) and 8 of them tested positive upon arrival so went into quarantine.

Cynic in me wonders if there is the potential for the Gibraltan authorities to declare any visiting team as being riddled with Covid and seeing how far their teams can get. 
Next up to visit the rock is Union Titus Petange FC from Luxembourg

La liga saying Messi can't leave Barcelona unless someone stumps up the £624million.
Seems his contract is up at the end of this season so looks like Barca are onto a loser here. Messi turns up to training as required but doesn't 'perform' when picked to eventually gets dropped and sits it out until next June on a large salary.

Maybe there will soon be a 'Messi' transfer ruling which updates the 'Bosman' one

Edited by tom_widdows
49 minutes ago, wee toon red said:

Not that there was ever any doubt but Neymar really is a wee wanker. He posted on Instagram last night that his only regret is not punching the guy in the face rather than the back of the head. Aye, like he'd have been brave enough to do that.

he's an absolute stain on the game. Very rarely do I wish injury on a non weegie based player, but I definitely do with him.

I like him. Did he nae get Scott Brown sent off? Good lad.

It's funny, he gets a lot of abuse for the diving he does, but check the nick of all those incidents, what an embarrassment. Barely a tap between them and they've all been snipered. The boy he tapped on the back of the heid is equally as much a fanny as Neymar. It's a shame too, if the guy made a racist comment, because few would believe him (Neymar) because of his prior reputation. It would be like if Morelos accused someone of it. I'm guessing that if he did say something, then it was in the prior incident, in which case a player would surely know to report it immediately (the Logan protocol)? Or at least confront the guy at that point if it angered him that much. 

Overall though, I think scrapping like this definitely improves the game and it should be encouraged.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 09:15, wee toon red said:

Not that there was ever any doubt but Neymar really is a wee wanker. He posted on Instagram last night that his only regret is not punching the guy in the face rather than the back of the head. Aye, like he'd have been brave enough to do that.

I love him on the sole basis that Celtic supporters hate him. He has ripped them to pieces several times and made a fool of Brown so for me he's a fine bloke.

Edited by tup1

Neymar is one of the players that I just cannot bring myself to like. He is clearly a talented player but he is a diving cheat who often takes sly digs at opposition off the ball. No need for him to play that way as he has the skill not to need to.