Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

8 minutes ago, tup1 said:

I'll be watching Huddersfield vs N. Forest tonight.

Provided McKenna is playing that is.

Bizarrely Tup, I had literally just checked to see if that game was on Sky or BT tonight.

Like you, I'll check the team lines and either watch or switch o'er to Corrie

Absolutely fucking mental stuff at Brighton.

Home side hit the woodwork FIVE times and have a penalty award over turned by VAR.

Man Utd have two goals ruled out 

Utd lead 2-1 gong into five minutes of injury time. Brighton are awarded a penalty and score in the 95th minute.

Game over you'd think ?

Wrong.

Ref plays on and blows whistle in 99th minute but wait assistant had flagged for an offence and the referee awards a penalty after checking VAR which they convert.

Absolutely fucking mental as I said

13 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Shite day for football.  Both cheeks through to the next round of Europa.  Huns were overwhelming bookies favourites going in and proved it.

Still find it bizarre a) to Milan in this comp and b) see them going out

And Dundalk in the group stage, beat a team from the Faroes today. I don't know how the draw and seedings work but I'd have fancied our chances against either. Oh well.

It does help when you get into the Europa league qualifiers after losing in the champions league.
That way you are put in a separate pot and generaly play the champions from the other smaller nations who lost out in the champs league, and have a much bigger chance of avoiding cup winners and 5th placed teams from Italy, Holland, Spain, Englandshire etc etc.

Also the Faroes team got a bye to this round due to their opposition falling foul of Covid.

8 minutes ago, Madbadteacher said:

I'm surprised that so few folk see it this way.

Rich (bigots) get richer......................makes the old Easter Road look like a level playing field and it's only going to get worse!

At least they won't have their stadiums full of frothing bigots for the games is about the only consolation I can think of.