Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Manchester United out at semi final stage of Europa league after losing 2-1 to Sevilla. Another cracking game. Really don’t get the hype around Harry Maguire or Marcus Rashford. Don’t think either are top level players English media claim they are. Also another big game where Pogba was anonymous. 

1 hour ago, Donofanewera said:

Tracking online? You mean checking the score 

This is another example.

What value does this type of post add to the forum?

As tup pointed out, we have weirdos in our midst and this is partly my fault for giving them oxygen.

I don't associate with the mentally ill in real life so I am no longer going to deal with them here.

To Coventry they shall go and I will no longer need to ponder as to what happened to make them so sick.

Fuck those cunts.

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Manchester United out at semi final stage of Europa league after losing 2-1 to Sevilla. Another cracking game. Really don’t get the hype around Harry Maguire or Marcus Rashford. Don’t think either are top level players English media claim they are. Also another big game where Pogba was anonymous. 

Pogba's attitude stinks and is why SAF got rid.

Maguire is a massive waste of money.

I quite like Rashford but probably mostly because he got the government to do a U-turn.

As I really don't like Man U, I was delighted with the result.

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is another example.

What value does this type of post add to the forum?

As tup pointed out, we have weirdos in our midst and this is partly my fault for giving them oxygen.

I don't associate with the mentally ill in real life so I am no longer going to deal with them here.

To Coventry they shall go and I will no longer need to ponder as to what happened to make them so sick.

Fuck those cunts.

I wondered if you you were stat analysing or just score checking, very aggressive posting rocket. You did say you were an expert in data 

15 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Sevco held to a 0-0 at Livi

If you get a chance have a look at the Livi Goalies save from a free kick with about 5 mins to go. Wondering it he ended up losing some teeth in the aftermath

Video should play from the free kick 

Edited by tom_widdows

Inter Milan into Europa League final v Sevilla after beating Shakhtar 5-0. Bit of disappointing game Shakhtar did not seem to believe they could win and did not press Inter as hard as they did Wolfsburg and Basel in the previous rounds.

Bayern through to play PSG in Champions league final. 3-0 win and never really in any danger of losing and always looked like they had another couple of gears even if Lyon had scored. 

Lewandowdki scoring his 55th goal of the season and 15th in Champions league this season. Cannot see past Bayern for the final.

1 hour ago, Jute said:

Bayern through to play PSG in Champions league final. 3-0 win and never really in any danger of losing and always looked like they had another couple of gears even if Lyon had scored. 

Lewandowdki scoring his 55th goal of the season and 15th in Champions league this season. Cannot see past Bayern for the final.

Certainly hope so. As far as I'm concerned the longer PSG go without winning anything outside of France the better

On 22/08/2020 at 09:05, Jute said:

Brilliant Europa final between Inter and Sevilla with Sevilla winning 3-2. Joy to watch with both teams playing some great football. Sevilla now won 6 finals in 14 years. 

As Ajja said in the chat, they own that competition. Mental how many times they've won it. Really enjoyable game. Certainly better than what the dons made me endure following the boys early wake up.

Bayern beat PSG 1-0 in Champions league final. Not as good a final as Friday but still an enjoyable game. Good to see Neymar and PSG failing to win. Neymar really is an odious diving cunt. 

As I said before really enjoyed the knockout format for both Champions and Europa leagues but sadly cannot see them sticking with it.

Lincoln Red Imps awarded a 3-0 win against FC Pristina after the match was postponed twice due to the Kosovan teams players testing positive for Covid upon arrival in Gibralter and being quarantined.
Kosovans flew in a second squad (lots of loan players) and 8 of them tested positive upon arrival so went into quarantine.

Cynic in me wonders if there is the potential for the Gibraltan authorities to declare any visiting team as being riddled with Covid and seeing how far their teams can get. 
Next up to visit the rock is Union Titus Petange FC from Luxembourg