Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I last checked the St J score when it was 1-1 after 2 minutes of injury time. Was too busy gloating/pissing myself laughing at the utter meltdown that was happening live and exclusive on sevco media. Didn't realise Saints had sneaked a winner until about half an hour later. Only downer on the evening was that St Mirren could get themselves an equaliser at Livi

Kilmarnock finding form before cup replay beating Tribute Act 2-1 tonight.

Holy fuck. I never knew this until your post. Looked at the HT scores and just assumed the worst, whilst focusing on all three of my picks in a treble failing to win. Doh!

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I hate the less than 10 year old Sevco more than I hate the 142 year old Celtic, and I really can't stand thae fuckers.

Liverpool beaten by Atletico. I only managed to watch about the final 3rd portion of the game as I was oot but it seems like the other two games were better.  ::) Not that the Motherwell/St. Mirren game is allowed to be televised if CL is on.  ::) ::)

Liverpool more than capable of turning round a 1 goal deficit but I did have a sneaky feeling that they'd be bowing out at this stage of the competition this season.

How in the name of fuck did The Huns escape that with a one goal lead  :dunno:

Can't see them getting through over the two legs though particularily as Morelos managed to get himself a stupid booking and misses the return

That's nae like him! Here was me under the impression that it's only Scottish refs that treat him differently on account of the agenda that exists against him.  ::)

That's nae like him! Here was me under the impression that it's only Scottish refs that treat him differently on account of the agenda that exists against him.  ::)

I was watching the comments on swallow swallow up until the gits scored their first....it was an absolute scream up till that point. And yes....a few knuckle draggers actually did post that European refs had it in for them ana  :mad:

Ive no idea how they managed to escape that with a lead after the battering/lesson Braga were handing out. Hopefully Braga go on to stuff them in Portugal but these cunts seem to have a charmed life in Europe. THe really annoying bit is they are raking in around £2million for every home match they play and despite them spending way beyond their means, each round they get through is keeping the wolf from the door for a bit longer. FTH

Comfortable win for Cove today. Like last week, a howling gale which meant one keeper couldn't get over the half way line and the other couldn't help but kick it out for a goal kick but at least we didn't have pissing rain this time. Just baltic, the two coldest matches I've ever attended, in consecutive weeks!

The first was direct from a corner but the second was sublime skill by McAllister to get past his man and drive it into the danger area. So refreshing to see an honest team. They're a skilful bunch and they play with great heart. Wish the stadium wasn't so fucking cold though. Roll on the spring and summer.

Comfortable win for Cove today. Like last week, a howling gale which meant one keeper couldn't get over the half way line and the other couldn't help but kick it out for a goal kick but at least we didn't have pissing rain this time. Just baltic, the two coldest matches I've ever attended, in consecutive weeks!

The first was direct from a corner but the second was sublime skill by McAllister to get past his man and drive it into the danger area. So refreshing to see an honest team. They're a skilful bunch and they play with great heart. Wish the stadium wasn't so fucking cold though. Roll on the spring and summer.

Cove’s win today coupled with Edinburgh City’s draw with Brechin leaves them 8 clear with 11 left to play.

Looks like the huns league season has gone to shit, much like our own, any chat of Getrard for the sack yet or is Europe keeping him alive, much like our cup win at Killie giving DM some relief?

Interesting that May is scoring, has he topped his aberdeen total of goals yet in his return to st Johnstone?