Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Supposedly there might not be time to get all the paperwork stamped etc but if it looks like its goer I reckon the EFL will give them a further extension past Tuesday at 5pm

However their local rivals Bolton have now been told they also have until Tuesday at 5pm to get their sale sorted out or be kicked out of the league.

2 teams 12 miles apart (stadium wise) in the same division potentially going under on the same day.

I've no idea why I feel this way but I hope Bury survive and Bolton go down the gurgler.

Not convinced the megabucks that are on offer for clubs in the top leagues around Europe is sustainable. With any luck, when a recession does happen we see a few big names go to the wall down south.

I've no idea why I feel this way but I hope Bury survive and Bolton go down the gurgler.

Not convinced the megabucks that are on offer for clubs in the top leagues around Europe is sustainable. With any luck, when a recession does happen we see a few big names go to the wall down south.

Bolton on brink of liquidation supposedly

dudelange qualify again linfield come very close more evidence of the useless cunt in charge

Id've fancied us to qualify given the draws that Dudelange and Linfield had. There were a few brutal draws that they somehow avoided and ended up pairing Eintracht Frankfurt v Strasbourg, Wolves v Torino, AZ Alkmaar v Royal Antwerp and Trabzonspor v AEK Athens...……...every one of which would have beaten those sides by a 5 goal aggregate margin minimum.

But totally agree that McInnes is utterly clueless in Europe

Id've fancied us to qualify given the draws that Dudelange and Linfield had. There were a few brutal draws that they somehow avoided and ended up pairing Eintracht Frankfurt v Strasbourg, Wolves v Torino, AZ Alkmaar v Royal Antwerp and Trabzonspor v AEK Athens...……...every one of which would have beaten those sides by a 5 goal aggregate margin minimum.

But totally agree that McInnes is utterly clueless in Europe

We didn't have that difficult a draw. We should have beaten Rijeka (despite so many seemingly adamant that they're class above us. They are not) and we could have given Gent a real run for their money at least. We're agreed though - Our manager never gave us a real chance. (And Logan didn't help but he wasn't the main culprit)

Caravan dwellers go 5-1 up against der jutehun, Cracking game to watch. Looks like the arabs finally have a side that will get them back up.

Dundee can feel a bit aggrieved at having a perfectly good opening goal chalked off for offside by a duff linesman.

VAR taking a holiday this weekend.

Near leg breaking challenge on Callum Wilson - VAR gives nothing

Villa equaliser ruled out as referee decides Grealish dived as he passed the ball to his team mate - VAR doesn't get involved.

Premier league looking even shitter this season with the 'Big Two' wiping out all the others. MOTD deciding two one sided games should be first pick over the more entertaining Chelsea v Sheffield Utd game

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny McLean got the opener for Norwich in a 3-1 win over City. The loon has done well for himself down the road in a more forward role, which makes you wonder why McInnes spent two seasons using him as a defensive midfielder.

To be honest, it's one of the many things I now question about DM.

dudelange win again ...

Yes Luxembourg much like Iceland seem to have gotten their act together over the last few years whereas the shower of shite in charge of the Scottish game continue to live in the belief our country is still some sort of 'name' in the world of football and won't change their ways